Reebok.co.uk

Reebok.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Reebok.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Reebok.co.uk?

“Very difficult to get a refund”

Rose H.
9/19/19

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Reebok. One pair they sent me was wrong, I returned it the next day. over a week later I got an email from a customer service agent asking me why I had returned shoes I hadn't ordered. I emailed him back explaining that Reebok had sent me the wrong shoes. I never heard back from them even after sending 3 more emails. Eventually I had to call them and send them proof of return. I finally got my money back after 2 months. Nightmare experience!

roseh69
September 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Reebok.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reebok.co.uk?

Have a question about Reebok.co.uk?