Redwood Credit Union

Redwood Credit Union has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Redwood Credit Union most frequently mention credit union. Redwood Credit Union ranks 28th among Banking sites.

How would you rate Redwood Credit Union?

“God easy”

Jon M.
7/24/19

If no upper class teacher comes to help we will not have enough information for long term studies and vacations

lig6
November 2nd, 2011
If you have a question, there will be no wait time on the phone. I routinely reach someone in 1-2 minutes.

If you have a question in the credit union, they are able to answer ALL your questions. They do NOT direct you to a website or a phone. THEY handle your needs. Nice!

If you don't write checks much, you can get free checks. This is not for people that want to pay bills with checks. This is for someone who writes like 3 checks a year.

If you lose your ATM car, there is NO fee to replace it! Nice!

If you are from an older generation, another country or outer space and just didn't catch on to the internet they will hold your hand nicely and help you learn how to use their website... I don't see any of that kind of help around banks these days.

There's no minimum balance (you won't get fined for having pennies in your account).

The people are nice.

They have weekend hours.

They actually CARE about you!

They have a free service to help repair your credit.

What else can I say?

I really, really like this credit union. Since I have NEVER said that about any bank or credit union in the last 30 years I've been doing banking, I consider that a high complement.

Thanks Redwood Credit Union! Before I came to you guys, I was considering sticking my money under the mattress or in a coffee can because I was sick - SICK - of the big banks. But, there's a little guy out there who will take care of you!

It's Redwood Credit Union!
jonm256
July 24th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Redwood Credit Union staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redwood Credit Union?

Have a question about Redwood Credit Union?