Review of RedRoseTea

Tel: (877)248.2477
info@redrosetea.com

johns3289
10/11/18

opened 2 boxes of tea no figurines help where are they can not contact you...........
...................

babsr
7/21/18

I purchased 2 of your 100 ct boxes of tea in Dublin Ga, both boxes said American Heritage Figurine inside. That was not the case, No figurine was inside either box. My mother and I both collect your figurines thus the reason I purchased 2 boxes. My first thought was, they must have had a mishap in the factory where they were packaged and I can understand that.

I live in Columbus Ga, so I thought I would purchase two boxes there, both boxes said the same thing
American Heritage Figurine inside. I took my mom her box and the same results, No figurine! My mom took out the pamphlet in the bottom of the box and realized that you can only get your figures online.

What bothers me is your advertising is deceiving, your packaging says theres a figure inside. And the pamphlet found in the very bottom of the box says, Red Rose Figures are Moving Online. It doesnt say they have moved online, it says are moving online.

Im upset and very disappointed, the joy Ive watched on my moms face (who is 82 yrs old and home bound except for doctors appointments) when she would open her box of tea were always exciting to watch and priceless to me.

I am Sorry to say but we wont be buying anymore of your red rose tea. The 4th box, not included in the picture below, is unopened and Ill be returning it to the store where it was purchased.
Babs

katiep41
8/7/16

To Whom it may concern,

I have enjoyed Red Rose tea for many years, until now. The tea has changed and I do not like the new tea sac
I would put the tea bags in the compost and it would break down eventually, these new tea bags do not break down in the compost..
I am finishing this box and but it no more..

Katie

al13989
7/11/16

I have purchased figurines to finish collections numerous times. Never a transaction problem. Shipping is fast and packaging is always bubble wrapped and boxed. Setting up an online account is easy and the site is pleasant to navigate. Email lets you know when you can buy collections. It's nice if you already have a few hundred bags of tea buying the 100 count boxes to get the figurines. Great to finish mom's collections for her as a gift.

Questions? Get answers from the RedRoseTea staff and other customers.

RedRoseTea?