Rediff.com India Limited-ADR(REDF:US). reviews

L. J. First Cross Road Mahim (West)
Mumbai, MH 400 016, INDIA
Tel: +91 22-61820000
shopsupport@rediff.co.in

snehac1
8/6/17

I had ordered Rakhi Gifts - Haldiram's Assorted Sweets With Beautiful Rakhi 100 Gms One Free Rakhi... It shows in picture, 1 rakhi,1 thali and sweets..

even specification says a beautiful thali.
I paid Rs 420 for this but the product which I received was horrible. It had 1 rakhi, 2 broken laddooos and no thali..I wasted my money.Will never use rediff again.

Poor service.i raised a complaint and didn't receive any response or support.
Not recommended.

nimitp1
12/22/14

Rediff Shopping is the worst ever service, just giving few instances:
1. They will process the dispatch only after you send the complain mail.
2. Their dealer is not responsible for dispatch, Rediff call center guys are also not aware who is managing dispatch function. It's a separate department, and nobody can track the progress with that dept.
3. Their call center guys have tendency to close the call evenif you are not satisfied. Every time 'thik he, 'thik he', even if I am not thik he with their response.
4. Even after your resistance to close the call without the satisfactory answer, they will hang the call. Hell with you the customer, it's your problem that you ordered the product with Rediff, Rediff or it's customer service guys (telecallers actually not customer guys) is not responsible for your mistake of purchase from Rediff.

davisj5
10/25/13

Rediff.com is the greatest desi website with all latest information covered

vostoi
10/22/13

one of the best sites to have for daily news

patrickj10
5/16/13

Encourages spam.

For some reason, one day I looked for various e-mail providers apart from top e-mail services such as Gmail, Yahoomail, Hotmail etc. During my search I stumbled upon this site and since it look reasonably good I decided to make a email account with it. After a few days when I rechecked my account, I found it bombarded with spam. Since I had not given that email address to anyone, anyone at all and yet there were a lot of spam emails I concluded that the site administrators themselves were encouraging spam emails. Therefore this is not a good site in my opinion.

Questions? Get answers from the Rediff.com India Limited-ADR(REDF:US). staff and other customers.

Rediff.com India Limited-ADR(REDF:US).?