Recovery-Experts reviews

Tel: 1-212-221-1388
support@recovery-experts.com

sio12
3/29/12

Based on the fake 5 star reviews which Alex wrote himself, I went to his office to resolve some issues on my computer. I dropped it off and was told I would have it ready soon. I had not heard from him for a long time, so I called. Alex told me that he would call me the following day. I still had not heard from him the next day, so I called again and ask why he missed my deadline. Alex told me that he was busy.Finally when I showed up in his office,I felt like I was overcharged for what should have been a simple replacement ($400 for "labor" plus another $100+ for a part I'm not sure I even needed). THEN to top it all off, I finally returned home with my computer to discover that Alex had BENT the bottom case enough to expose the inner parts to the elements. I spent $400 dollars for this simple fix and came home with my computer worse for wear. It's not a big enough issue for me to go all the way back, but I'm very disappointed. UPDATE: Alex messed up my speakers as well! Now it sounds tinny, like the sound is coming out of headphones. I'm very upset,THE WORST DATA RECOVERY SERVICES EVER. BUYERS BE AWARE!

alexp1
2/8/10

This company has saved my life! I am a DJ in NYC and as such I have THOUSANDS of mp3s saved on my external hard drive that I always carry around with me. On one of my gigs I accidently dropped it, afterwhich it completely stopped working (not recognized and making weird buzzing noise). I found these guys through google and basing on other positive reviews and their very competitive pricing I took my hard drive to them. I took them less then 24 hours to diagnose my drive and about 3 days to recover it. I highly recommend their services to anyone in need of data recovery!

Questions? Get answers from the Recovery-Experts staff and other customers.

Recovery-Experts?