Review of RecordiaPro

Englewood, New Jersey 7631, United States
supportstaff@recordiapro.com

evanh43
10/8/17

I had a great experience using RecordiaPro 4 years ago and i came back to them last year. Service and quality are excellent and they actually have life support. Very strict with account security so make sure to always keep your PIN.

markusg3
8/1/17

If you don't have the original pin the send you forget getting any help.. I have had to call in 3 times and each time get a run around in the "name of security" and HIPPA". This company does not have current security policies that reflect other ways to ID their customers calling in for help... We have been customer 3 yrs ... This will be our last. They cancelled our calling number without notice. Look elsewhere if you need a high grade processional service What is sad is I recommended many individuals to this company.. Proceed with caution.

kirkg14
4/24/17

This was a very easy call recorder to use. Did the trick for what I needed it for and would use then again

sandip32
11/21/16

I'm not sure what the reviewer below was referring to but i was able to record incoming calls by 3 way call and didnt need another phone line. Strange. They have great support and were very friendly and eager to get me going. No app was strange but hey, it works!

jeanetteh14
4/13/16

What is not mentioned on their site, if you want to record incoming calls you have to get a separate phone number. If you want to record incoming calls on your existing phone automatically, you have to purchase another phone number on your cell phone plan to do so. Otherwise under the gold plan, you have to use a completely separate number which is forwarded to your phone. The only calls which will be recorded are the ones to the new phone number. Changing a phone number of 10 plus years will be a little obvious. I was told I could conference in the service when someone calls, which is really, incredibly obvious. This service is terrible and the customer service rep who kept repeating this information was readily available on their website was even worse.

markm157
8/29/14

Ridiculously easy to record phone calls and have a record of all of your important calls. Things like this and google glass will change the world we live in.

bobg47
7/17/14

recordiapro has saved me on more than one occassion where I needed to record my ex-wife.

Questions? Get answers from the RecordiaPro staff and other customers.

RecordiaPro?