Rebels

Rebels has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rebels also ranks 59th among Forum sites.

How would you rate Rebels?

“I enjoyed my experience, except for this one member”

scott j.
10/17/09

I enjoyed my experience, except for this one member. Jianna, was it? What a spammer! Ruined my experience for the time being, but things got better after she left.

“Rebels Cyberharassment”

Jianna M.
3/17/09

Rebels Cyberharassment - Rebels is a Star Wars role-playing forum. They have a small group of posters who harass anyone who disagrees with them. The members of the group are pro-life. They have an area called 'Debate and discourse' where societal issues are discussed. They verbally abuse anyone who is pro-choice. I was called an idiot, compared to Hitler, called a murderer, irrational and in general ganged up on and mistreated. Their admin is also pro-life and goes along wiht their harassment. I was treated with bias by him as well. Rebels is a very hateful place and I would not encourage any rper to join there.

scottj1
October 17th, 2009
jiannam
March 17th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Rebels staff and other customers.

Free phpbb forums with an ethical dimension

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rebels?

Have a question about Rebels?