Realtymgt.co.uk

Realtymgt.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Realtymgt.co.uk?

“Terrible attitude and seemingly quite incompetent”

Gareth J.
8/5/19

These guys took over the management of my apartment building last year. Since the start I've been a proactive property owner, maintaining my property to a good standard and paying all my bills on time. Yesterday I had an enquiry about a possible leak from the apartment. As it was a Sunday and they were closed, I emailed them. Today at 2pm I still hadn't heard anything back despite the issue obviously being important so I called. They claimed not to have received the email and I had to explain two or three times when the email was sent and to which address. They just couldn't seem to wrap their head around this for some reason. Eventually I was transferred to a Mr James Coote who was responsible for the property so I set about asking him the questions I'd asked in the email. Immediately the guy became aggressive and confrontational, threatening me with having to gain entry into the apartment to fix a leak if there was one and having all associated costs sent to me. But I hadn't said I didn't want to fix the leak - I just wanted to know whether they had any options - like using the caretaker - to ensure there actually was a leak before I went ahead and paid £70+ for a plumber to come out which I don't think was an unreasonable request. I ended up hanging up on him because he clearly had no interest in working with me here to get this issue resolved. I wouldn't bother calling them for anything again, and they've lost my support with any issues they may face with the development or its occupants.

garethj8
August 5th, 2019
These guys took over the management of my apartment building last year.

Questions? Get answers from the Realtymgt.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Realtymgt.co.uk?

Have a question about Realtymgt.co.uk?