Review of ReadyMadeRC

Tel: +1(740)-936-4500
support@readymaderc.com

ernies43
10/11/18

ReadymadeRC is the pinnacle of FPV shops. Based in Ohio they have wonderful support, amazingly fast shipping and they are always giving back to the FPV community. You can't go wrong shopping with RMRC. Support a US company whose employees not only work there but are all FPV enthusiasts as well. They know from experience and show on a daily basis.

richardf290
10/8/18

I have been waiting to buy some FPV goggles for a long time and finally pulled the trigger with RMRC. I had a little extra money this week and decided to buy from an American store instead of China because the shipping time would be faster. I paid with an American Express debit card. RMRC cancelled my order because they said that it looked suspicious. Now my money will be on hold for a couple of weeks. I would have just ordered the goggles from China if I knew this! It is B.S.
I am never going to shop with them again.

alasdairm1
3/29/18

I have used ReadymadeRC many times over the years, and on every occasion, I've been impressed. The service and support are second to none, their warranty handling process is excellent, and they really know how to prepare items for shipment. I have purchased some very large delicate planes, and they have always arrived very quickly in Australia in perfect condition, and double boxed. Their support structure is fast, friendly and effective. I use them whenever possible, even from Australia.

Tip for consumers: If you are considering a large plane, like an MTD, these guys will get it to you in perfect shape. They are competitive on price, but blow the Chinese sellers away on everything else.

kk100
12/23/15

Top notch service. Items arrive in a few days. Only carry products that really work. 100% stand behind what they sell. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the ReadyMadeRC staff and other customers.

ReadyMadeRC?