Rd.ca

Rd.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rd.ca also ranks 88th among Magazines sites.

How would you rate Rd.ca?

“I'm so PISSED OFF at this company for their "promotional"...”

Marie T.
8/28/09

I'm so PISSED OFF at this company for their "promotional" scams and this one is the LAST STRAW. They'll DO ANYTHING to get a subscription out of you. They can take their BS ipod "alleged sweepstakes" and shove it where the sun don't shine!

mariet1
August 28th, 2009
margaretl
May 17th, 2009
I have had several of these and am told there is no such website. I'm surprised that a well-known magazine like Reader's Digest would do this. I have subscribed to their magazine for many years.

I think I 'won' more than you! Heh. I will be turning my letter into the police for their action.

By Janice S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rd.ca staff and other customers.

Travel, Health, Auto, Food, Home & DIY

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rd.ca?

Have a question about Rd.ca?