RayriggMotors

RayriggMotors has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RayriggMotors also ranks 78th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate RayriggMotors?

“Rayrigg Motors Fantastic Service”

david s.
8/31/15

I was on my way to Scotland from south wales when my motorhome developed a fault.I tried a few dealers in the area but had no luck they were not really interested that day. I eventually phone Ray Rigg Motors who said that if I could get the vehicle to them before the end of the day (one hour) they would do what they could. They sorted it out straight away ,and were very very reasonable. If I lived in the area of Ray Rigg Motors they would be my first choice every time.FANTASTIC SERVICE. Many Thanks RAY RIGG MOTORS.

davids255
August 31st, 2015
They sorted it out straight away ,and were very very reasonable.

Questions? Get answers from the RayriggMotors staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RayriggMotors?

Have a question about RayriggMotors?