Review of Rapid Visa

Rapid Visa reviews

anonymouso299
anonymous O.
1/18/19

I called Rapid Visa with a huge problem and was fortunate enough to get Tiffany. She took the time to help me understand and ease my worries. She is really a valued member of your staff. Thanks Tiffany . Robert Ricketson

el42
E L.
1/17/19

The online chat forum, very user friendly. Grace was very kind and informative. I was feeling nervous about certain things and she helped with the nerves. Thanks Grace!

danielv94
Daniel V.
1/16/19

Hi my name is Daniel

I contacted Grace and had such a great experience, Grace did a phenomenal job answering any questions I had and went above and beyond to help. She was very friendly and very caring towards our questions and concerns. We really appreciated her help and would definitely want her help in the future! :)

marissal20
Marissa L.
1/15/19

Rapidvisa people are efficient in dealing with their customers. They give answers to your queries in a quick manner. I am contented with the service they provide to their clients. You really get what you pay for. Thank you Rapidvisa.

remyk1
Remy K.
1/15/19

she tried to give me all the information i needed. she's helpful. its just take time.. but thank you so uch

mirnesak
Mirnesa K.
1/15/19

Ann did an amazing job in directing us in the right direction and how to handle our issies with the fiance visa petition. Very kind and helpful.
Mirnesa

robertk591
ROBERT K.
1/12/19

It is a very long process, still not yet completed. Definitely wouldn't have been able to get this far without RapidVisa .

robertm642
Robert M.
1/10/19

Called on the phone with follow-up questions regarding the pending Embassy visit. Everything was answered and was very pleased with the help and service provided.

dianae31
Diana E.
1/9/19

Marie(the representative that we talked to)help us a lot..that's why we gave her a 5 star!thank you rapid visa for your help

abdoulm
Abdoul M.
1/9/19

Thanks to the Management of the RV team, and for the opportunity to chat with one of your agent, honestly all my questions were very well answered with obedience and great attention, the agent is so much approachable, humble and reliable.

scottv48
Scott V.
1/8/19

The agent MIR answered my questions and was very supportive. She was thoughtful and thorough in her response. Thank you!

annas379
Anna S.
1/8/19

Gab was very straightforward and helpful when he answered my queries. He was also patient in understanding my questions.

As a suggestion, perhaps the DropBox's limit may also be increased. This way, it will be more convenient to upload documents without having to adjust them to smaller sizes. Overall, I would say the site is so far efficient.

evelyna27
Evelyn a.
1/7/19

Maggi did a great job. Explaining to me how to place an address. My fiance's address is in the process of changing to a new street name. Thank you Rapid Visa! Evelyn.

micahi2
Micah I.
1/7/19

Bambi was prompt and answered my questions regarding the relation between my petition and the US government shutdown.

dannyd75
Danny D.
1/7/19

Since I started my process of filling out my fiancé visa its been a great experience. RapidVisa makes sure your application is correct from day one. I even think they go an little extra to make sure there is no problem with your filling. I definitely recommend RapidVisa for anyone who do not want to do this alone.

cotyy
Coty Y.
1/6/19

Fatima assisted us this time and was very patient and helpful and went above and beyond making sure we were ready and giving us tips on supporting documents.

poulousy
Poulous Y.
1/5/19

We were very satisfied with Fatima. she was very very friendly and helpful. Shes patient and respectful. She should be promoted. Even most are very friendly, We still encountered a few unfriendly agents, but with Fatima she was excellent!

le22
L E.
1/5/19

This site has been so helpful to us as we continue our journey on toward marriage. We feel much more confident that we are doing the right thing with their help.

jordons2
Jordon S.
1/5/19

This agent was the best!!!! I wish she could help us every time we use the Live Chat. Answered all the questions that we had extremely quickly and in debt. Thank you for making our life easier!

anonymousv262
anonymous V.
1/4/19

Waited about 5 mins to talk to someone, but she was friendly and helpful. Having issues with changing the Native language for address.

litcilv
Litcil V.
1/3/19

Rapid visa is a really big help for me rather to us I am so grateful to know this ...only I can say it is the best among the rest thank you

glenny19
Glenn Y.
1/2/19

Thank you Mir for helping me get started on my Application n for scheduling my visit in you Manila office on Jan 14... Outstanding job!!!

awesomeh3
awesome h.
1/2/19

tiffany was awesome.....she helped me out on something that I really needed to address! thanks tiffany!!

raichelleu
Raichelle U.
12/30/18

The site is easy to use. The live chat feature is very helpful for getting quick answers from knowledgeable staff and I also like how its available at convenient times. Highly recommended!

lorir117
Lori R.
12/30/18

FATIMA was our consultant today on live chat. She really was helpful as well as clear and direct when assisting us with our premail checklist.

Questions? Get answers from the Rapid Visa staff and other customers.

Rapid Visa?