Rapid Recovery

Rapid Recovery has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Rapid Recovery ranks 105th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Rapid Recovery?

“I got scammed by a fake trading account system”

Minnick V.
10/2/20

I got scammed by a fake trading account system and thanks to Rapid recovery tech I have been able to recover part of the funds I transferred to the scammer. My case is split in 2 sides. One side related to funds transfer via wire transfer, which has been closed successfully recovering all the funds. The second side is related to funds transferred via cryptocurrency, which at the moment is still ongoing. Overall I can say I am satisfied by the service, especially for the bank related side.

minnickv
October 2nd, 2020
geoffreyf31
September 29th, 2020
I used Rapid recovery tech in a dispute against what proved to be a fraudulent investment in the UK. They were very helpful to recover my money from the bank (when they said it's not their job or interest to recover whatever I invested outside their investment packages). Rapidrecovery tech were the opposite. It's a fantastic team of professionals who involved me in the process, guided me through, and explained the necessary steps. Hopefully will never use them again, but in the case will fall into these bad investments again I know they will be there to help. Their fee in exchange for their services is worth it. :)

Rapid recovery is 100% legitimate. I really appreciate their effort in helping me to recover the wire transfer i made to the fake trading company

By Minnick V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rapid Recovery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rapid Recovery?

Have a question about Rapid Recovery?