Review of RankedBoost

RankedBoost reviews

sevanel
6/8/18

thank god i found this site, complete life saver to get rewards. great service and easy to use. hard stuck in my elo for almost halve seasn until i got boost

camerong25
8/29/17

Literally the best boost i've bought. Allen was quick to start my boost and even helped me out on how to setup my sensitivity correctly when i asked. He finished fast and messaged me when it was done, overall nice job on everything

malcomp
8/29/17

Season end was here and they got it done extremely fast, so happy! I'm glad everything is done i'll definitely be back

tessab7
3/31/17

I ordered skill rating boost 2000-2500, my booster was nice. he finished really quick surprisingly. Maybe add a way for me to watch the games booster plays.

marlenev5
11/1/16

This website is nothing more then a Scam, do not use it, your purchase will just be put on Hold for several days, I contacted paypal and I am waiting for my money return at this moment.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it

jefff66
7/11/16

Don't trust them. They are bunch of scammers. I made an order of $75 for doing League of Legend season 6 boost (Gold Tier). Guess what....after few days.....they don't even bother logging to my account. They are scam. I hope someone will report this website. Lucky enough......Paypal took notice and refund the money. I am telling you guys.....if you guys look for boosters.....not this website.

nghiat1
6/14/16

I paid 80$ for buying Heroes of the Storm Boost and they even didn't confirm the payment and then cancel my order without refund my money. Their live chat and email support are never work, you maybe wait for 1 year before have reply. This website suck a scam.
p/s : After 1 month, PayPal supporter refunded 80$ to my credit card, but I lost more than 10$ because of money transfer. Say goodbye to this scam website.

darleb
1/24/16

i didnt have any problems with getting paid, i get alot jobs so i only do ones i can finish without hiccups. also read the TOS if you are booster and you steal customer or violate rules youo don't get paid

eurotrasht
10/12/15

im not even a person who buy from them but i dont give a $#*! im going to leave a review with 1 star cause anyone can =D haha

christiand19
10/2/15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM RANKEDBOOST.COM
I bought a boost to join ranked team 3v3 and after a day.I didnt get a friend request from someone, witch i supposed to get to join the team! After a day i tryed live chat but that also didn't work! PLS DONT THRUST THIS SITE!!

valerians
9/5/15

what can i say, they finished fast and i had no problems. thanks!

josha27
8/29/15

The kind of service Rankedboost performs is often frowned-upon by game devs. Personally, I don't mind it, it's not illegal, it's been done since multiplayer online games started, and sometimes people don't want to grind through ranks.

BUT - Rankedboost are scammers. If you look at their social media pages you will see they often don't provide the paid for service and then ignore messages about them. In my personal experience, I was a booster for them, I did over $150 worth of work and when it came to my payment, they ignored me then removed me as a contact. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE OR WORK WITH RANKEDBOOST.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

Questions? Get answers from the RankedBoost staff and other customers.

RankedBoost?