Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk

Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk?

“This website poses an authorised Ralph Lauren distributor...”

Oliver M.
6/26/11

This website poses an authorised Ralph Lauren distributor selling authentic products. This is not the case as I purchased goods from then, which arrived from China. They were obviously fakes and when I asked for a refund, which they say they offer on their website, they would not reply to any of my e-mails. I posed as another customer asking a question and they replied straight away to this. Avoid this website at all costs.

oliverm
June 26th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk?

Have a question about Ralphlauren-poloshirts.co.uk?