Review of Rally.org

SF, CA 94105, US
Tel: 888-648-2220

scotta191
1/19/19

They are barely in business as near as I can tell. We used them for a couple of years with no issue but now there is zero support, we are getting fraudelent charges against old campaigns and no one at Rally does anything about it. This is far more trouble than added value.

lizm172
1/10/19

We have nearly $2000 sitting with Rally.org for quite a long time. They have yet to make a deposit into our bank account. They no longer have customer service representatives that you can talk to, and they require an email for any communication. Well good luck with that, I have sent 3 emails and have never received a response. They claim they will contact you within 1-2 business days, it is now going on 2 Weeks.

trenai
11/22/16

they didn't deposit any money and took all the money in my account.they are thieves.nobody must use them

jasmineg26
11/4/16

I setup a fund raising site with them for my education and my family all contributed to the fund and I was told it would take 3 days to process and after 3 days it says funds are available and when initiated withdrawal it says it should be in my accounts within 3-5 business day and now it has been more than 7 business days and no money in my account. This is pure robbery!! don't use them.

sa12529
7/1/15

I can only be thankful it's not more and from other honest giving people.

laurac78
5/14/15

I contacted support several times regarding my deposit and told switching over to a new system will take 4-5 business days, well...it's been over that and still no deposit. I'm not happy with Rally, and should have never switched from GoFundMe to Rally. NEVER AGAIN!

marko125
6/1/13

Rally.org is a great way to raise money for a cause or a non-profit. The site is essentially a crowd funding platform like Kickstarter so you post your cause or non-profit and then send it around and people contribute to it.

Five months and I haven't received the money I personally donated to see if this site was honest. I get excuses. I now have attempt three times to withdraw the $91.80 they owe me out of the $100 of my own money I donated to my own fund raising site on this Rally.org. I can only be thankful it's not more and from other honest giving people. This Rally.org so called fund raising site can be banned by the different browsers with enough complaints. Not to mention the statute can be named fraud, misrepresentation or deception depending upon the state. There is also claims court that can be filed along with consumer complaints with the state attorney general. It's really sad and sick that people think if they can get away with something that makes it okay, legal and not a crime.

By S A.

Questions? Get answers from the Rally.org staff and other customers.

Rally.org?