Rally.org

Rally.org has a consumer rating of 1.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rally.org also ranks 23rd among Crowd Funding sites. The most common issues with Rally.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Rally.org?

“Rally.org is a great way to raise money for a cause...”

Mark O.
6/1/13

Rally.org is a great way to raise money for a cause or a non-profit. The site is essentially a crowd funding platform like Kickstarter so you post your cause or non-profit and then send it around and people contribute to it.

“Most confusing site”

susan m.
7/27/20

Very NOT user friendly. Hard to get around. Actually impossible. I just spent over an hour logging in, finding my fundraising team and making a donation. Good marketing (LeBron James) but not a good product.

marko125
June 1st, 2013
susanm2038
July 27th, 2020
laurac78
May 14th, 2015
I contacted support several times regarding my deposit and told switching over to a new system will take 4-5 business days, well... it's been over that and still no deposit. I'm not happy with Rally, and should have never switched from GoFundMe to Rally. NEVER AGAIN!
lizm172
January 10th, 2019
We have nearly $2000 sitting with Rally.org for quite a long time. They have yet to make a deposit into our bank account. They no longer have customer service representatives that you can talk to, and they require an email for any communication. Well good luck with that, I have sent 3 emails and have never received a response. They claim they will contact you within 1-2 business days, it is now going on 2 Weeks.
scotta191
January 19th, 2019
They are barely in business as near as I can tell. We used them for a couple of years with no issue but now there is zero support, we are getting fraudelent charges against old campaigns and no one at Rally does anything about it. This is far more trouble than added value.
jasmineg26
November 4th, 2016
I setup a fund raising site with them for my education and my family all contributed to the fund and I was told it would take 3 days to process and after 3 days it says funds are available and when initiated withdrawal it says it should be in my accounts within 3-5 business day and now it has been more than 7 business days and no money in my account. This is pure robbery! Don't use them.
trenai
November 22nd, 2016
They didn't deposit any money and took all the money in my account. They are thieves. Nobody must use them
sa12529
July 1st, 2015

I can only be thankful it's not more and from other honest giving people.

Five months and I haven't received the money I personally donated to see if this site was honest. I get excuses. I now have attempt three times to withdraw the $91.80 they owe me out of the $100 of my own money I donated to my own fund raising site on this Rally.org. I can only be thankful it's not more and from other honest giving people. This Rally.org so called fund raising site can be banned by the different browsers with enough complaints. Not to mention the statute can be named fraud, misrepresentation or deception depending upon the state. There is also claims court that can be filed along with consumer complaints with the state attorney general. It's really sad and sick that people think if they can get away with something that makes it okay, legal and not a crime.

By S A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rally.org staff and other customers.

Crowd funding platform for causes, non-profits and organizations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rally.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.6
Have a question about Rally.org?