Rakhi.in

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.6 / 5

Rakhi.in has a consumer rating of 2.72 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rakhi.in ranks 115th among Indian Clothing sites.

How would you rate Rakhi.in?

“Amazing place to buy rakhis.”

Priya G.
9/9/20

Thanks a lot for making my COVID rakshabandhan such an amazing occasion by delivering rakhi on time to my brother. Very impressed with the service of the company.

“Worst experience”

Sheetal C.
8/22/21

They should stop making people fool. No quantity of laddu mentioned ( 4 laddu only) on website and no packing is there. The delivery was handed over in a poly ag Just like it is purchased from a roadside and the cost is 585 app. This is how they are delivering rakhis internationally? I feel so insulted when my brother send me the polybag pic. Never recommend this website to see anyone.

sheetalc3
August 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

They should stop making people fool.

This is how they are delivering rakhis internationally?
I feel so insulted when my brother send me the polybag pic.

Never recommend this website to see anyone.

sonals36
September 17th, 2021

I ordered rakhi from these thieves and they literally took my money and said they didn't receive anything at all. I confirmed from my bank and bank gave me a confirmation that they have received the money.
Dear Customer, Your complaint *******915 has been attended to and closed after resolution as: As confirmed with merchant, transaction *******0139 has been successful and settled on 18 August 2021. For more details kindly contact your merchant. Team SBI

These people don't budge!

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT USE

Products used:
Nothing, they did not send anything

jainas2
August 5th, 2020

I ordered different types of rakhi sets totaling to 14 rakhi's, amount worth Rs. 2000. The delivery date was on time. But when I opened the parcel, the rakhi's were not the same as shown on the website some cheap rakhi's were sent. Also, i did not receive complete 14 rakhi's i had 3 rakhi's missing from the set.
When i tried reaching customer care number or email, no one picked up the call or not even responded to the emails.

pawans11
July 1st, 2017

Last year when I am in trouble of where to buy rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my good experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of fancy rakhi and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best. Thanks Rakhi.in

priyag19
September 9th, 2020

meghas23
August 20th, 2020

I have ordered rakhi from this site but they have not delivered it on time. I called them multiple (20times) of time but dint receive my calls. I cancelled my order finally and ask them to return my money via mail and call, it's been 15days of cancellation still m not getting my refund.
EVen they are not answering to my calls and mails!
Highly unprofessional behaviour.
I don't recommend this site
Worts service!

maitrip
July 23rd, 2020

Don't purchase from this website... they never pick your call... and revert back on mail. I ordered three rakhi costing 350... 299. And 340. And this cheater site send me not even same product. Or not even listen my complain... and they send me Rakhi which is available in market costing 40 max... even taking more than triple rates then also not delivering proper products...

raok8
August 6th, 2020

They have never delivered Rakhi, stay away from this site. They don't respond to emails or phone calls.

sugunap
August 3rd, 2020

Fraud service. No delivery on time and no response for Mails and Phone calls. BIG Cheater. Waste of Money. Fraud service. No delivery on time and no response for Mails and Phone calls. BIG Cheater. Waste of Money. Most irresponsible service.

gaurv
July 29th, 2020

I ordered two sets of Rakhi from this website at cost of Rs 1100 which was not even worth of Rs. 50,
Image from website and rakhi which I got which are totally different. I tried to reach out customer care but no response at all after 3 days. Don't buy from this site. Images are fake.

navneetg3
August 3rd, 2020

There is no customer service at all. The number is always busy or being cut. My order was promised to be delivered before Rakhi day. It is not yet delivered and there is no tracking

dkc4
June 6th, 2016

I Purchased Some Rakhi Gifts For My lovely Sister From Rakhi.in, and im very impressed with the quality of the products. Service is also good, they delivered the product within the time period.

bharvid
Bharvi D.
July 27th, 2019

I live overseas and ordered Rakhi hamper for my brother. The products were of good quality and were delivered very soon. I will highly recommend Rakhi.in. It made my brother's day!
Keep it up !

sandeepv8
August 14th, 2019

They don't peak the call & never deliver on timeunethical service provider. Be careful.
Worst quality product. They show something else product which they never deliver.
Team of fraud people, before order think twice

mandeepk4
June 6th, 2016

Rakhi.in has really cool and unique ideas for rakhi gift for brother.

mistyc89
July 22nd, 2019

Thanks Rakhi.in. My rakhi has reached on time and my brother is very happy. Customer support is very active to help.

rupat1
August 21st, 2019

Rakhi reached 7 days late and all the sweets had got spoilt. The customer care is useless and Rakhi.in is very irresponsible. If you opt for it you are just wasting your money.

saumyas3
August 29th, 2018

My order of Rakhi, that i had placed through his website, has not been delivered, however even when a week has passed since rakhshabandhan. I have already sent many mails to them in this regard, but they don't take any action neither do they respond. I even tried to call on their number but it is coming switched off.
And this is not just me even my friend's order has not been delivered. This is fraud. They're trying to make a fool of their customers that too using sensitive issues like rakhi.
rakhi.in is not a reliable source to order your rakhis from. Where does their accountability lie?
I will take legal actions if they don't respond or refund. If you have similar experiences then please write about it, so that more people don't get scammed.

snehas32
August 25th, 2019

They are a bunch of cheaters. Delivered rakhi after 2 weeks of rakshabandhan.
Their number won't be reachable and they won't respond to your emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEIR SITE

deepaks57
August 23rd, 2018

Very poor customer service...
Discrepancy between photo displayed and actual deliverable...
Delivery time is not reliable...
In short, remain away from this website

chandank18
July 10th, 2019

I thought i would have to call for follow the up my order but i received the step by step order processing detail. You proved me wrong. Thanks a lot for your superb service.

parags1
August 2nd, 2017

I have ordered rakhi with Kaju Katli to be delivered in Dubai. I paid money and amount is deducted. However till date I have not received any confirmation nor any updates on processing. I tried to reach out through phone/email but no use. Stay away from this site.

rituc5
July 10th, 2019

I bought Rakhi from this portal and i had the best experiencce. I am very satisfy with the serivce as well as product. Great job!

niteshs10
August 14th, 2019

False commitment took money in advance and did not deliver on time. Deliver shows in transist and wld be delivered one day after rakshabandhan.

sonalis10
June 30th, 2017

Last time when I am in trouble of where to purchase rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my best experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of rakhi designs and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best among all.

Yes. Even same happened with me. Tried calling this no. But one is responding.

By Anamika S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rakhi.in staff and other customers.

Online rakhi shopping: Buy and send rakhi for brother in India and abroad at affordable price with Free shipping. This Raksha Bandhan Rakhi.in offers Huge collection of Fancy Rakhis, Rakhi Sets and many more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rakhi.in?

Have a question about Rakhi.in?