Rakhi.in

Rakhi.in has a consumer rating of 2.91 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Rakhi.in also ranks 54th among Indian Clothing sites. The most common issues with Rakhi.in are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 12.5%
How would you rate Rakhi.in?

“Good Products and quick service.”

Bharvi D.
7/27/19

I live overseas and ordered Rakhi hamper for my brother. The products were of good quality and were delivered very soon. I will highly recommend Rakhi.in. It made my brother's day! Keep it up !

“totally Cheater website...”

Maitri P.
7/23/20

don't purchase from this website... they never pick your call...and revert back on mail.. I ordered three rakhi costing 350...299..and 340..and this cheater site send me not even same product..or not even listen my complain...and they send me Rakhi which is available in market costing 40 max...even taking more than triple rates then also not delivering proper products...

maitrip
July 23rd, 2020
bharvid
Bharvi D.
July 27th, 2019
Keep it up !
gaurv
July 29th, 2020
I ordered two sets of Rakhi from this website at cost of Rs 1100 which was not even worth of Rs.50,
Image from website and rakhi which I got which are totally different. I tried to reach out customer care but no response at all after 3 days. Don't buy from this site. Images are fake.
pawans11
July 1st, 2017
Last year when I am in trouble of where to buy rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my good experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of fancy rakhi and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best. thanks Rakhi.in
mistyc89
July 22nd, 2019
Thanks Rakhi.in. My rakhi has reached on time and my brother is very happy. Customer support is very active to help .
sandeepv8
August 14th, 2019
They don't peak the call & never deliver on timeunethical service provider..be careful.
Worst quality product .. they show something else product which they never deliver.
Team of fraud people , before order think twice
rupat1
August 21st, 2019
Rakhi reached 7 days late and all the sweets had got spoilt. The customer care is useless and Rakhi.in is very irresponsible. If you opt for it you are just wasting your money.
chandank18
July 10th, 2019
I thought i would have to call for follow the up my order but i received the step by step order processing detail. you proved me wrong. Thanks a lot for your superb service.
saumyas3
August 29th, 2018
My order of Rakhi, that i had placed through his website, has not been delivered, however even when a week has passed since rakhshabandhan. I have already sent many mails to them in this regard, but they don't take any action neither do they respond. I even tried to call on their number but it is coming switched off.
And this is not just me even my friend's order has not been delivered. This is fraud. They're trying to make a fool of their customers that too using sensitive issues like rakhi.
rakhi.in is not a reliable source to order your rakhis from. Where does their accountability lie?
I will take legal actions if they don't respond or refund. If you have similar experiences then please write about it, so that more people don't get scammed.
snehas32
August 25th, 2019
They are a bunch of cheaters. Delivered rakhi after 2 weeks of rakshabandhan.
Their number won't be reachable and they won't respond to your emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEIR SITE
deepaks57
August 23rd, 2018
Very poor customer service....
Discrepancy between photo displayed and actual deliverable....
Delivery time is not reliable...
In short, remain away from this website
rituc5
July 10th, 2019
I bought Rakhi from this portal and i had the best experiencce. I am very satisfy with the serivce as well as product. Great job!!
parags1
August 2nd, 2017
I have ordered rakhi with Kaju Katli to be delivered in Dubai. I paid money and amount is deducted. However till date I have not received any confirmation nor any updates on processing. I tried to reach out through phone/email but no use. Stay away from this site.
niteshs10
August 14th, 2019
False commitment took money in advance and did not deliver on time. Deliver shows in transist and wld be delivered one day after rakshabandhan.
cs191
August 4th, 2017
Don't recommend this website to order. Really pathetic, never respond to your calls/ mails. Waste of money - they never deliver your order.
sonalis10
June 30th, 2017
last time when I am in trouble of where to purchase rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my best experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of rakhi designs and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best among all.
dkc4
June 6th, 2016
i Purchased Some Rakhi Gifts For My lovely Sister From Rakhi.in , and im very impressed with the quality of the products. Service is also good , they delivered the product within the time period .
sonin1
August 24th, 2016
The products are reasonable, delivery on time,free shipping service as well . so I,recommend all to go through this site at least once .i am sure you all will definitely like it .
ramanp2
June 6th, 2016
The products are reasonable, delivery on time,free shipping service as well.
anshub
June 6th, 2016
Rakhi.in very good website for online shopping..
navneetg3
August 3rd, 2020
There is no customer service at all. The number is always busy or being cut. My order was promised to be delivered before Rakhi day. It is not yet delivered and there is no tracking
sugunap
August 3rd, 2020
Fraud service. No delivery on time and no response for Mails and Phone calls. BIG Cheater. Waste of Money. Fraud service. No delivery on time and no response for Mails and Phone calls. BIG Cheater. Waste of Money. Most irresponsible service.

yes.even same happened with me..tried calling this no. but one is responding.

By Anamika S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Rakhi.in staff and other customers.

Online rakhi shopping : Buy and send rakhi for brother in India and abroad at affordable price with Free shipping. This Raksha Bandhan Rakhi.in offers Huge collection of Fancy Rakhis, Rakhi Sets and many more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rakhi.in?

Have a question about Rakhi.in?