Review of Rakhi.in

Tel: +91-8510934032 |
support@rakhi.in

snehas32
8/25/19

They are a bunch of cheaters. Delivered rakhi after 2 weeks of rakshabandhan.
Their number won't be reachable and they won't respond to your emails. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEIR SITE

rupat1
8/21/19

Rakhi reached 7 days late and all the sweets had got spoilt. The customer care is useless and Rakhi.in is very irresponsible. If you opt for it you are just wasting your money.

sandeepv8
8/14/19

They don't peak the call & never deliver on timeunethical service provider..be careful.
Worst quality product .. they show something else product which they never deliver.
Team of fraud people , before order think twice

niteshs10
8/14/19

False commitment took money in advance and did not deliver on time. Deliver shows in transist and wld be delivered one day after rakshabandhan.

bharvid
Bharvi D.
7/27/19

I live overseas and ordered Rakhi hamper for my brother. The products were of good quality and were delivered very soon. I will highly recommend Rakhi.in. It made my brother's day!
Keep it up !

mistyc89
7/22/19

Thanks Rakhi.in. My rakhi has reached on time and my brother is very happy. Customer support is very active to help .

rituc5
7/10/19

I bought Rakhi from this portal and i had the best experiencce. I am very satisfy with the serivce as well as product. Great job!!

chandank18
7/10/19

I thought i would have to call for follow the up my order but i received the step by step order processing detail. you proved me wrong. Thanks a lot for your superb service.

saumyas3
8/29/18

My order of Rakhi, that i had placed through his website, has not been delivered, however even when a week has passed since rakhshabandhan. I have already sent many mails to them in this regard, but they don't take any action neither do they respond. I even tried to call on their number but it is coming switched off.
And this is not just me even my friend's order has not been delivered. This is fraud. They're trying to make a fool of their customers that too using sensitive issues like rakhi.
rakhi.in is not a reliable source to order your rakhis from. Where does their accountability lie?
I will take legal actions if they don't respond or refund. If you have similar experiences then please write about it, so that more people don't get scammed.

deepaks57
8/23/18

Very poor customer service....
Discrepancy between photo displayed and actual deliverable....
Delivery time is not reliable...
In short, remain away from this website

cs191
8/4/17

Don't recommend this website to order. Really pathetic, never respond to your calls/ mails. Waste of money - they never deliver your order.

parags1
8/2/17

I have ordered rakhi with Kaju Katli to be delivered in Dubai. I paid money and amount is deducted. However till date I have not received any confirmation nor any updates on processing. I tried to reach out through phone/email but no use. Stay away from this site.

pawans11
7/1/17

Last year when I am in trouble of where to buy rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my good experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of fancy rakhi and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best. thanks Rakhi.in

sonalis10
6/30/17

last time when I am in trouble of where to purchase rakhi, one of my friend recommend this site and I must tell you it's one of my best experiences of buying online rakhi, as they provide wide range of rakhi designs and rakhi gifts. With the help of these rakhi festive collections, you get various options to choose best among all.

sonin1
8/24/16

The products are reasonable, delivery on time,free shipping service as well . so I,recommend all to go through this site at least once .i am sure you all will definitely like it .

ramanp2
6/6/16

The products are reasonable, delivery on time,free shipping service as well.

anshub
6/6/16

Rakhi.in very good website for online shopping..

dkc4
6/6/16

i Purchased Some Rakhi Gifts For My lovely Sister From Rakhi.in , and im very impressed with the quality of the products. Service is also good , they delivered the product within the time period .

yes.even same happened with me..tried calling this no. but one is responding.

By Anamika S.

Questions? Get answers from the Rakhi.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Rakhi.in