RadWebHosting

RadWebHosting has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RadWebHosting also ranks 95th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate RadWebHosting?

“Nice Reseller Hosting Setup”

Steve A.
12/15/18

Rad Web Hosting is very organized and offers a ton of perks to reseller hosting users that almost no other host I've come across can match. It's mainly impressive becasue they will also spend time explaining or assisting with setyup for client. It's great service and has been a sound business decision for me. I have been adding new clients and not losing the old. Everyone is a winner in this scenario.

saraha767
February 16th, 2020
I have used the kvm vps servers for several months and have not faced any issues and all my questions are answered quickly by the helpful staff. I recommend Rad Web Hosting to others looking for quality and reliability at cheap vps prices.

Tip for consumers: It's worth it

chads213
August 6th, 2019
Rad Web Hosting was suggested to me by a coworker after I complained to him regarding my expensive (and slow) vps servers at GoDaddy. I have been extremely pleased with the performance and price at Rad Web Hosting and would also suggest them to anyone looking to upgrade or save some money.

Tip for consumers: Try the VPS servers, they are blazing fast and much cheaper than my old ones at GoDaddy

stevea292
December 15th, 2018

Everyone is a winner in this scenario.
Scott C. – RadWebHosting Rep
Thansk for sharing your experience!
larryj131
July 22nd, 2018
Rad Web Hosting is a hidden gem in the hosting industry. They offer cheap VPS with great uptime and fast support! Recommended.
Scott C. – RadWebHosting Rep
Thanks for spreading the word, Larry!

Yes, I've never been scammed and they offer good services

By Steve A.