Racetronix

Racetronix has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Racetronix ranks 10th among Industrial Supply sites.

How would you rate Racetronix?

“Good quality products!”

Joe T.
5/2/20

Order a few fittings recently for the first time, and I can say I'm very impressed. Build quality is excellent and definitely make my install a breeze. Website was easy to navigate and the items arrived in a timely manner. Only issue I had was being sent 1 wrong fitting, but they remedy it immediately after they received my message and the replacement arrive within 2 or 3 days very quick turn around time. When only needing a one or two fittings, the minimum order amount is kind of a pain but will not stop me from ordering again in the future. Very happy with my purchase!

joet392
May 2nd, 2020

paulr976
May 25th, 2020

Looks like a great setup, and based on what I've read about it will perform just as well... can't wait to get it put in!

codyc100
February 9th, 2020

Perfect service, great quality WITH instructions if needed, had to splice 1 wire so wasn't 100% plug and play like mentioned but no big deal for me, love the fuel pump i ordered and wasn't hard at all to install definitely will be back in the future!

connorc40
April 19th, 2020

I was initially confused about how their hotwire harness worked, but after calling and having them walk me through it and showing me what part I needed I was very impressed with their customer service and their ability to reach out to customers on a higher level than just a customer to client level. I wouldn't take my business elsewhere. This company is the epitome of a perfect company

jasonh657
April 30th, 2020

Nice quality and fitment. Everything fit perfectly and looks great in my install. I will be buying more from Racetronix.

justinc340
March 25th, 2020

Great value on the injector harnesses I purchased. Quality product and didnt break the bank on price. Had a pre order question and response was quick and helpful. Also shipping was fast! Takes longer ordering from some places just a couple states over let alone from Canada! Thank you!

robp211
June 12th, 2020

Always great products at a good price. Super fast shipping. Another awesome shopping experience at Racetronix!

mardyt
May 23rd, 2020

Great products at a great price. Excellent service. Have used many of the Racetronix pumps with no problems.

tedr80
April 4th, 2020

Thanks Jack and team. Fast shipping and excellent service and products. Keep up the good work. Will definitely do business again

wesj22
May 15th, 2020

Fast, Extremely Quick, Exactly what i was looking for. I will always look to Racetronix for my next purchase. I cant say a single bad thing about these guys. Thank you

camerona62
April 27th, 2020

Awesome website and easy to navigate. Order came within reasonable time and no disappointments. Make sure to get one of their bad-a T-shirts.

nicks750
May 6th, 2020

This was my second order in a week from them. Shipping has been quick and when they didn't have the quantity zip ties I ordered, I received an email saying they were out and going to give me the next quantity up. I was very appreciate of that and will definitely continue ordering from them.

camerons193
March 9th, 2020

Got my item on quick without issues. Literally the only place that had what I needed. Would definitely recommend.

daveg388
January 29th, 2020

When making a big enough order the shipping cost is manageable and justified by the quality of the products.
The phone support is also first class.

Tip for consumers:
If you have any problems just call them and they’ll get you sorted straight away.

If ordering internationally the it’s probably ordering some alternatives at the same time so if you order a 45 degree fitting it might be worth ordering a 30 and 60 degree at the same time as the shipping cost for one item would not be cost effective.

Products used:
Dash hoses and fittings

coreyp70
December 4th, 2019

Looked all over and RaceTronix was the only company that had what I needed. Fast shipping and quality parts. Highly recommend!

sids69
November 13th, 2019

Quality drop in fuel pump and harness, ang great customer service, will diffenantly purchase from them again.

mitchellj38
February 16th, 2020

Well made fittings. Came all individually packaged. Good price. Fast shipping. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product.

Questions? Get answers from the Racetronix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Racetronix?

Have a question about Racetronix?