QuWave

QuWave has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 2,371 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with QuWave most frequently mention customer service, personal defender and shopping experience. QuWave ranks 17th among Alternative Medicine sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.5%
2,210

• And great customer service that stands behind their product line!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate QuWave?

“Im very pleased with the triple table model”

Tressa S.
5/29/20

Im very pleased with the triple table model. It works really well. Ive ordered another one and the brief case model bc the weapons have been "turned up." Still shielding helps more than not having anything. For anyone who is looking for sheilding and can afford the products I highly recommend Quwave! Just wish that the prices could come down to make it more affordable for those who need it.

“Confusing website”

Brian J.
12/5/19

Confusing website. It took two or three days for my order to ship - I was in the process of looking into my order to cancel when the shipment notification finally came. I received conflicting information from the website and a text support person. I emailed a request for a free printed catalog (as your website suggested). Your customer service rep referred me back to a pdf link and would not send the catalog.

Reviews (2,371)

susiem46
Susie M.
August 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've only been using the Harmonizer for a few days and I already have noticed incredible changes in my mental clarity and also I feel that it has helped me to have a much better night's sleep. There is so much emf interference in our world today and I know this product is going to make significant difference in freeing me from many of the detrimental frequencies. I'm excited to see in the days and months to come how much better I'm going to feel. Thanks a million!
ooiy
ooi y.
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
My previous purchase for other items the accessories were not that complete as compared to this time round.

I am looking forward for the result for this device. Meantime, would like to urge the seller to offer more promotions as the free harmonizer has been all along the freebies for certain amount of purchase. Hopefully the merchant can offer to TOP up to get a better or higher end device.
davidp476
David P.
August 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
I believe this product has a positive effect, it does not provide instant results and takes some time to configure the proper settings for the environment or type of symptoms your experiencing.
anazachiap
anazachia P.
June 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
You should list commentaries indicating how your products compete with government entities
like The Central Intelligence Agency upgrading their Targeted Individual programs and how you stay up to date with their new innovations. Hence if a product was good at stopping psychic attacks six months ago
it may or may not work six months later...
jessicax1
Jessica X.
April 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Have yet to get or try products but looking forward to checking them out based on the testimonials and own knowledge of solfeggio frequencies and scalar wave tech. Thanks for the free home harmonizer - that alone makes the purchase worth it. Best to everyone and stay safe in these challenging times. J. Wheeler Ontario Canada
anthonyv28
Anthony V.
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Not sure of the validity if this product. Have been using it for two days and it seems like my symptoms are still increasing. As explained it may take some time to feel positive results. So far I am satisfied.
robertj154
Robert J.
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was interested for long time, but w promotional offer and free gift you made the experience better! Thank you
davidd449
David D.
May 26th, 2020
Hello,

I'm glad I tried this device but have not noticed a change. Can I still return this for the money back guarantee?

Thanks,

Dave
deannem18
Deanne M.
May 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy ordering with PayPal, and love the FREE gift of the home harmonizer, it sealed my decision. Technology seems solid, can't wait to feel benefits! Thank you!!
allisonx1
Allison X.
August 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great! Just got the Harmonizers and have been using them for a few days. I feel more focused and energetic already. Thank you!
ronaldy12
Ronald Y.
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Satisfied with the product, however last time I ordered the package arrived sooner than I expected, this time ( you are not to blame ) it took quite a while. Thanks Ron Fitzpatrick
nancyz32
Nancy Z.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wow, I definitely sleep better! I wear the pendant around my neck and can I don't feel nearly as exhausted as I used to at the end of the day, its difficult to put into words but there is a noticeable difference in well being and daily living with this product, I will be definitely be upgrading!
davidl580
David L.
June 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
I knew what I wanted and received the products in timely fashion in spite of the fact that they had to be shipped to Canada. I have ordered product from Quwave before and know through experience that it can make a positive difference for those who are sensitive to EMF radiation.
Thank you Quwave!
brianm1571
Brian M.
August 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Praise MYLOVE. I, Ba Ra An Mazda (Brian Moshtagh) - Son of ENKI and Ishtar, declare myself present and request direct acknowledgement. I must reach my vessel, I shall travel to the U.S. Senate and declare all this. The Russian interference taking place is a detriment. Thank you.
mrj130
Mr J.
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought the personal and home products and they seem to have worked after just a few days.
Mood and sleep improved.
I would recommend even if you are 50/50 about buying.
Plus Qwave threw in a couple of freebies!
duanez3
Duane Z.
July 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Pretty smooth transaction. Just received the product. Can't say how well it works or doesn't work yet.
ahmeds85
Ahmed S.
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I Just Received The Quwave Personal Harmonizer along with a Free Home Harmonizer with order Over $250 yesterday I am satisfied with the Delivery time From Canada And I Noticed A huge Difference Trying it yesterday I feel More relaxed Less Dizzy from using the Computer and my Phone I am Recommending it,especially since 5g towers are being build and EMF Their dangerous by poisoning us
ompreetv
Ompreet V.
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was very helpful in improving my mood, a positive flow of energy radiates inside when wearing this product. I would highly recommend to anyone experiencing strong emotions, victimhood from targeting and electronic harassment, mind control, and other cell phone related crimes.
shirleyj171
shirley j.
August 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Had difficulties with transaction possibly due to overseas transaction and protective bank. Trust all will turn out well. Otherwise no problem
dimitargrigorovgmailcome
dimitargrigorovgmailcom E.
September 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very fast delivery the product is working but, I expected to cover me better and filing the effect of the psihotronic weapon less.
Well anyway is good try on good price actually it helps to go ahead the real help in situation of targeted person is the way of thinking and it gives you the base to be able to think the right way.
Thank you for your products.
md113
M D.
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
navigation of products could have been made more easier. For example a questionnaire followed by recommended products
natsukoa
NATSUKO A.
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
This is just first time but I can highly recommend to my friends and family!
I ordered other products today:)
I'm looking forward those devices to get!!
vivianap5
Viviana P.
March 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
You have great products; however, I do not know how additional product can effect weak relationships (with my son).
yamanp1
Yaman P.
May 13th, 2020
Hello,
Looks like the product might not be working properly right now. It's been four days in a row that I have been using this product.
Let's see if it works, if not then I will get my money back!
Thanks,
-Yaman

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the QuWave staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QuWave?

Have a question about QuWave?