Review of QuWave

QuWave reviews

darlettv
Darlett V.
4/11/19

The harmonizer for my room works great. I no longer get headaches or dizzy spells from using my cell phone or desktop computer. However the material it is made from seems very cheap. The personal harmonizer hasn't been beneficial to me. I hope that changes soon as it is pricey. The free products the car adapter seems it was made out of cheap products as well .all the products seem to made out of cheap material. for 200 something dollars, the products should be made with durable long lasting material in my opinion.

craign53
Craig N.
4/2/19

Easy to deal with. Returns no problem. Seems to be working on a random basis, not 100%. Still a good improvement.

mrj180
MR J.
4/2/19

User friendly site; plenty of information to make an informed choice on which device to purchase :) I recommend getting some protection; it's really important for health; as we have too much exposure to dangerous frequencies in society today

patriciam638
Patricia M.
4/1/19

Website easy to manage. Nice offer with free harmonizer. I hope I receive everything I ordered. Some reviews said received wrong items. I will definitely review once I have tried this product.

adac29
Ada C.
3/30/19

The chat window on your site jumps back and forth to the point it is impossible to use. This happens no matter what computer or browser I use.

katherineh66
Katherine H.
3/26/19

I had trouble getting my credit card to work. I couldn't find any shipping time ANYWHERE on the site.

gaei
Gae I.
3/25/19

of course, I love the home harmonizer special!! WOW! I'm in downtown, NYC, East Village. Con Ed is coming in to install smart meters today! I post signs to educate neighbors to opt out--but do they GET IT???? scary!

robyne21
Robyn E.
3/25/19

Can you please add a "search" button to your website? Also, Can you update to explain impact of 5G and protection that is specific for 5G?

Thanks!

edwardd71
Edward D.
3/21/19

Love the product. Feels like tuning into a crystal. Only thing was no confirm shipping with routing info. Got surprised at speed(3rd business day) but was not avail able to sign for package. So delayed by a day till I picked it up local post office. So far so good.

sandraf99
Sandra F.
3/21/19

As a ti for many years, these products are just what I need. We'll see the outcome in the weeks to come. I pray

sandray25
Sandra Y.
3/18/19

Great info relating to a TI Nice to know that there’s a guard against GS and other body invasions

tullyr
Tully R.
3/17/19

Great experience so far. Fast service and the free home unit as well as the free cell phone patch was an unexpected bonus. Well worth the investment. I'm about to be put into an office job with a wifi booster that's within two feet of me. I prefer to play it safe. I feel better already. Thank you!

barbarad149
Barbara D.
3/17/19

Great lay-out. Great deals. Access to research and explanations. I know the products; they work well! Thanks for great service!

edwardn41
Edward N.
3/16/19

Only problem I had was I did not get a confirmation of shipping and tracking number or I would have been present to sign for order. Pickup at Post office next day. Other than that. So far So good.

justinw199
justin W.
3/14/19

well for sure im not 100 percent this gonna work but im putting some stock into it hope it all works out and hopefully it arrives quick i have been goin through this for 4 years

reginoo15
Regino O.
3/12/19

I'm sure Quwave is a great product but the Harmonzier may not be for my use. It was worth a try and the shopping experience was excellent.

kevinm427
Kevin M.
3/9/19

Your website is garbled and confusing, you didn't make it easy to figure out why you were showing me other examples, when I want ed to JUST read about the 1 device, if you could've explained better, then I might of realized what you doing or how you wanted to maybe upsize what I wanted, but you didn't have any explaination of what you were trying to do.

laurap199
Laura P.
3/4/19

This is my second QuFlexx
I am buying the pieces for a brief case since I can't pay that much all at once.
I always have this one with me.
It helps so much!
I am so much more peaceful and focused now.

santax
Santa X.
3/3/19

I have never found products that work as great as yours do. I can truly say I am very impressed God bless for good work and products. Thank You So Much.

sierrak4
Sierra K.
2/27/19

Was thrilled to receive a gift home harmonizer with my money magnet. I feel a little more going on in my stomach/heart area and a bit more clarity of mind and slightly more inner calm. Time will tell if the manifestations will get stronger.

catf13
Cat F.
2/27/19

I was $1 short of the $250 needed to get the Home harmonizer, and you gave it to me anyway! I love this! I'll be back for more products

stephaniek138
Stephanie K.
2/23/19

Super excited to receive my purchase and generous free gift. Have experienced and been recommending these products a while now, stoked for the free whole house unit! thank you!

lynnn50
Lynn N.
2/21/19

This is amazing! I'm so happy I found your website as I've encountered problems with EMF's all my life. Everything from computers, garage door openers, microwaves, anything battery operated to psychic attacks...thank you.

paolaw
Paola W.
2/16/19

This is the 10th product I've purchased from Quwave. I've given away 3 home harmonizers, 2 personal harmonizers and also I have the home harmonizer, in my new Ford Edge car which emits a ton of emf including radar... I opted for home unit in car as I have a plug in for it. It has made an instantaneous difference!
I think your product should be built into every new car!
The bubble created with the home harmonizer in the condo, is significant. I am on third floor with people above, below and to the sides. The number of wifi routers is over 40 discoverable, and many of them 5G. Upon plugging it in the first night, I slept right through without waking for the first time in forever.
I've placed a little dab of black tape over the blue luminescent because it lights up the area so much at night and my cat was bothered by it ( He'd jump startled by it at night, not during day) ! The functionality is not affected though by the tape.
I can recommend the personnal harmonizer as well which I wear as well as keep in my purse close to me depending on my activities. I also put it on sore parts of my body, and I get immediate pain relief from this product on the area it is placed. I don't know if this has been experienced by others but would love to read more on this feature!
I highly recommend these awesome products. I love also that we get protective stickers with our purchases and have hem on my tablet and computers! It feels better with Quwave protection.

jaimex
Jaime X.
2/14/19

I ordered a personal harmonizer for my brother, he will be the end user. I using it while he is out
I feeling better right away and I thinking on ordering one for me.
I would like to have an EMF meter to confirm the facts and not just go with the mental suggestion

Questions? Get answers from the QuWave staff and other customers.

QuWave?