Review of QuWave

QuWave reviews

michaelm1178
MICHAEL M.
2/8/19

I'd have to wait a while before I could make an entirely fair determination. The defender seems to work, however, considering the type of technology I'm trying to counteract, I may have to search elsewhere for a more effective means of protection.

josepht119
Joseph T.
2/8/19

I found your website a bit confusing to make a purchase... especially with all the needless flashing stuff.

cj186
2/7/19

I purchased the Quwave Defender in January 2018. It did not work at all and the company is refusing to give me a refund so I have to dispute the charge through my credit card company. Very disappointing.
Update: QuWave company has said they will be sending me a cheque for the returned device refund. Much appreciated.

santal3
Santa L.
2/5/19

I will be using your product as soon as it arrives . Im positive I will have very good results. Thank You

jessicas375
Jessica S.
2/4/19

OMG Thank The Oneness Of Creation... I Know Now I Made It I Am The Creator Of MyReality.
Bless You Bless All Of you

ilsegretf
Ilsegret F.
2/4/19

The chat part was not that great! I was told to go to the site to read up on it! If I had gotten the info I wanted I would not have gone to the chat option!

paulad89
Paula D.
2/2/19

Hi there, and still happy since 7/2017, after 24 years suddenly have no more spastic colon since I HAVE EMF; nice to have a deal on a whole house unit. thanks, and another personal unit can only help as well.

rickya30
Ricky A.
2/2/19

Please send me also the free home harmonizer that is worth $398.00. I am excited about the free offer and thank you so much! Kind Regards, Ricky McNeal God Bless!!! My friends will be ordering!

patriciam296
Patricia M.
2/2/19

So far so good. Lots of info here. I sure hope it works. It appears I may be experiencing microwave electronic harassment.

peterg118
Peter G.
2/1/19

I was pleased with the order, except it needed a signature from the post man, which I was not aware of, so the order was two days late. Other than that, I like the products , they do work.

jaimez4
Jaime Z.
2/1/19

There must be something wrong with Last ordering step
Was trying to change something and just proceed

tracyd90
Tracy D.
1/31/19

Too soon to tell. After 3 full days of wear I woke up with not fuzzy ring in my ears, but it is back 2 days later. May need something stronger as I work at a major university medical center in Dallas and constantly surrounded by wifi.

robynl23
Robyn L.
1/29/19

I enjoyed browsing your website, I enjoyed having the opportunity to try the product and the shipping was very fast!

stevene129
steven e.
1/27/19

Quwave products mitigated VERY serious situation concerning emf attacks on my person. Many tks to Quwave!

timothyd99
timothy d.
1/26/19

My wife and I INSTANTLY noticed a soothing effect. She suffers insomia and was asleep in 5 mins. My kids, mom, wife's cousin noticed instant calmness! My pain and agitation from extreme microwave / direct energy attacks became far less impacting. I will be avocating Qwave at a scheduled TI meeting

nonitoj
Nonito J.
1/24/19

So happy with QUWAVE! Products are what they claim it can do. They really deliver my expectation of scalar energy.

tracyd89
Tracy D.
1/21/19

Hope this helps the fuzzy noise I have in my ears, friends love the products. If it works I'll buy the new portable version.

christinaw132
Christina W.
1/19/19

return customer here! i hope you keep records of the 5 year warranty as i may have misplaced mine from my last product ($99 harmonized) although it’s still working just fine! thanks for making these products! and THANK YOU for this free home harmonizer!!! (amazing?) i think my plants will flourish !!?

ericm235
Eric M.
1/4/19

I have been electronically harrassed for over 15 months. I am slowly but surely getting out from under it with your equipment. I have many ideas that would help your product be more effective if you would just email me. Eric Kruse

ericas93
Erica S.
1/3/19

Just got the product a day ago so I will update you all but I was emailing about where is my product and additional information which no one ever got back with me only a third party who say they can't help then a phone line where I can't get in contact with no one.

lauram360
Laura M.
12/27/18

I have been using the QuWave Defender for 10 days now.
It has been a literal life saver.
I have been able to regain my sense of self and well being.
Once in a while I still feel pressure in my head but it does not last long and I have the space to breath and push it out.
I recommend the QuWave Defender to anyone looking to shut out electronic harassment.

peterx3
Peter X.
12/26/18

Despite an initial missed delivery, the follow up and immediate re-delivery was excellent and without an incident.

galenr5
Galen R.
12/22/18

Was not satisfied with the product I ordered so Im returning it soon.

May like to try another device in the future.

garyq4
Gary Q.
12/21/18

Great I'm feeling the difference 48 hours running. I work in a critical data center 13800 volt switch gear and 480V battery backup rooms

ninau4
Nina U.
12/20/18

Thanks! I am hoping and praying this helps. I am very sensitive to EMF and have used many smaller products. Ordering was simple.

Questions? Get answers from the QuWave staff and other customers.

QuWave?