Review of Quizlet

Tel: +1-510-495-6550

4 reviews with 4 stars

sharonz6
2/10/18

I was babysitting for a friend of mine and had to help with homework. I had never heard of quizlet. I had to hack into my friends kids quiz as he told me he was finished and he wasn't. Wow. First you practice, then flashcards, then quiz, than a test. (He hadn't even made it through the first step. Oh those kids.) Wish I had this when I was in school. I signed up for adfree so I could practice Spanish. 4 stars not 5 as I don't like you can't revise an answer when you mistype.

kiwik1
7/30/16

When I was approaching exam time I could never find a useful way to revise. My teacher suggested using Quizlet and that day I opened up an account. It is very easy to use if you want to find a topic because there are many members creating revision tools. Unlike other forms of revision, Quizlet has fun ways to help you remember a topic and it's at a click of a button!

Like all websites, Quizlet does have some minor faults. Your only option when creating a set is to type a term and definition. This is useless if someone wants to revise something other then terms. Also, members can include general people, and these people are sometimes wrong and give false information! So I'd recommend using teacher's sets. Overall, a great revision tool, I'd recommend it!

katies28
2/21/16

I've used this site many times to study for vocabulary tests and even semester exams. It's helped me a lot. I've used the app some too, but it is harder to use and when I used it there were a few minor glitches. Overall, this is a great site for studying and I'd recommend it for anybody, especially the web version.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Quizlet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Quizlet