Qualitylightingandhome.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

tornadoh
5/27/10

I sent for a set of tables and waited months for the delivery, they never replied to calls or emails and that was almost £200 gone to waste!! :(

ritchieg
1/6/10

ITS A RIP OFF HAVE BEEN WAITING 6 WEEKS FOR REFUND WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS OR EMAILS, THEY WILL ANSWER EMAILS UP UNTIL THEY GET YOUR MONEY THEN NOTHING THEY ARE THIEVES BEWARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY DONT EVEN EXIST STAY AWAY, THEY HAVE BEEN LEAVING POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR THEMSELVES ON THIS WEBSITE HOW SAD EH!

amyd1
12/5/09

Just a line to thank you for my order received today. Bearing in mind that the order was only placed two days ago, this is indeed first class service. These days you hear so many stories of bad customer service, it is refreshing to have the opposite. I have dealt with you before and the service then was as good as this, which shows you are consistent. Although I have not yet opened the parcel I am confident that all is well with the contents. All I can say is keep up this service and you should emerge from the credit crisis comparatively unscathed. Well done, please feel free to use my comments in any way you wish to promote your business.

kellyg
12/2/09

I placed order for £900 of light fittings gave me false tracking number and never dispatched goods and will not answer telephone or emails fraudulent website, Have reported them to tradeing standards office is not even there, BEWARE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE WILL TAKE MONEY AND NEVER DELIVER

Questions? Get answers from the Qualitylightingandhome.co.uk staff and other customers.

Qualitylightingandhome.co.uk?