Review of RG Listings

Tel: 146(703) 466 0072
info@qrglistings.com

juliaa76
6/7/18

Buying their product called landing pages was the best marketing decision I took for my business. It just transformed it for the better. I started to show up on the first page of google, hence, I started to get a decent amount of calls since then. Thank you for your exceptional marketing skills.

particiar
4/16/18

No one gives a good value for money as QRG listing does! They provided expert services and I saw an increase in the ranking in the very first month.

samc177
4/3/18

I have been working with them for the last 6 months now but I have nothing but great things to say about these guys. No company guaranteed me the top position on Google's first page except them and delivered it. They are my go-to guys for all my online marketing needs. Just perfect services.
The experience was flawless. No complaints. They are completely transparent through the entire process and would regularly update you on the progress.
My experience was quite pleasant. My phone keeps on ringing and leads I get every day keeps on increasing. I would continue with them until my retirement.

cooperw1
1/25/18

They promised keyword rankings but never delivered. I can't get them to respond after I made full payment. Be warned, folks.

abbotr
6/5/17

Having the best ranking on search engines is the key to success. Thanks to QRG Listings that made it possible for my business, now I am the owner of one of the most successful pharmaceutical businesses in my county. Kudos to the team for the best services ever.

Questions? Get answers from the RG Listings staff and other customers.

RG Listings?