Review of Q Clothing

Tel: +1-216-236-3812
glen@qclothing.co.uk

majidh3
6/12/18

Since I started using Q Clothing a few months ago I no longer need another clothing supplier. Q Clothing are simply the best all over. Thank you

camillel15
7/26/17

I have been a customer of Q Clothing for a number of years and over time they have just got better and better, The quality of the products sourced, communication and attention to detail gives me peace of mind. Mu customers love what I've chosen and I am often asked for repeats. The team is so accommodating and that's something as I live and work 10 000 miles away! 5 stars from me.

pankajn3
7/7/17

Thanks Q Clothing, you are one of the wholesalers who actually helped me set up business, excellent items, great service couldn't have asked for more , you also have low minimum purchase , in all i would give a perfect five stars.

mattf56
7/7/17

I have dealt with Q Clothing for a number of years and use them as my main supplier for our business. I find the quality of clothing to be excellent, and our customers always give high reviews of the quality. The service is also excellent and would recommend to any business wishing to purchase wholesale clothing to visit Q Clothing.

georgew119
7/5/17

Thank you Q. I needed a fast delivery and youperformed. Excellent quality and big variety of clothes.

kasiam1
6/10/17

Oredered number of different lines of clothes. Some were so very dirty and clearly stepped on, and many had faults including pulls and missing parts, as well as inadequate size labels. Caused a lot of problems with customers, plus the supplier only partially refunded the order. Overall not worth an investment; waste of time and energy. Very damaging for the business.

Response from Anna J., Q Clothing Representative
We are really sorry to hear you weren't happy with us, however, considering that over a short period of time you repeatedly ordered from us 11 times, surely we had to do be doing something right? Your last order did not go well for you, but we did everything we could to help you out with the goods you couldn't sell, we even accepted returns of few bits and pieces, which we do not usually do (as we only take back full ratio packs) and you kept on returning items you could not sell. We therefore find your review rather unfair. In any event, we wish you all the best in your future investments. Regards, Q Clothing
qc8
9/5/13

Qclothing, the London based distributor are the best for the wholesale clothing, they have great collection of clothing for women, men and children. They always deliver products on time, I really like their collections. I find 100% satisfaction on every item I bought.

Questions? Get answers from the Q Clothing staff and other customers.

Q Clothing?