Q Clothing

Trustpilot
3.7 / 5
Reviews.io
3.7 / 5

Q Clothing has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Q Clothing ranks 28th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate Q Clothing?

“Great Product and Service Like Family”

Camille L.
7/26/17

I have been a customer of Q Clothing for a number of years and over time they have just got better and better, The quality of the products sourced, communication and attention to detail gives me peace of mind. Mu customers love what I've chosen and I am often asked for repeats. The team is so accommodating and that's something as I live and work 10 000 miles away! 5 stars from me.

“Poor quality clothing. Avoid!”

Kasia M.
6/10/17

Oredered number of different lines of clothes. Some were so very dirty and clearly stepped on, and many had faults including pulls and missing parts, as well as inadequate size labels. Caused a lot of problems with customers, plus the supplier only partially refunded the order. Overall not worth an investment; waste of time and energy. Very damaging for the business.

camillel15
July 26th, 2017

majidh3
June 12th, 2018

Since I started using Q Clothing a few months ago I no longer need another clothing supplier. Q Clothing are simply the best all over. Thank you

pankajn3
July 7th, 2017

Thanks Q Clothing, you are one of the wholesalers who actually helped me set up business, excellent items, great service couldn't have asked for more, you also have low minimum purchase, in all i would give a perfect five stars.

georgew119
July 5th, 2017

Thank you Q. I needed a fast delivery and youperformed. Excellent quality and big variety of clothes.

mattf56
July 7th, 2017

I have dealt with Q Clothing for a number of years and use them as my main supplier for our business. I find the quality of clothing to be excellent, and our customers always give high reviews of the quality. The service is also excellent and would recommend to any business wishing to purchase wholesale clothing to visit Q Clothing.

qc8
September 5th, 2013

Qclothing, the London based distributor are the best for the wholesale clothing, they have great collection of clothing for women, men and children. They always deliver products on time, I really like their collections. I find 100% satisfaction on every item I bought.

kasiam1
June 10th, 2017

annaj79
Anna J. – Q Clothing Rep

We are really sorry to hear you weren't happy with us, however, considering that over a short period of time you repeatedly ordered from us 11 times, surely we had to do be doing something right? Your last order did not go well for you, but we did everything we could to help you out with the goods you couldn't sell, we even accepted returns of few bits and pieces, which we do not usually do (as we only take back full ratio packs) and you kept on returning items you could not sell. We therefore find your review rather unfair. In any event, we wish you all the best in your future investments. Regards, Q Clothing

Questions? Get answers from the Q Clothing staff and other customers.

Wholesale Clothing from Q Clothing. The wholesale clothing UK leader in ex-chain store fashion and high quality wholesale clothing suppliers

annaj79
Anna J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Q Clothing?

Have a question about Q Clothing?