PyraBid.co.uk

PyraBid.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PyraBid.co.uk also ranks 44th among Auction sites.

How would you rate PyraBid.co.uk?

“Just loved it best online bidding site amazing bargain”

Chris M.
2/7/16

We came across Pyrabid site whilst looking for best deals for our summer vacation to Egypt. On our way searching the history of Pyramids we landed on Pyrabid online auction site. We got some great offers and free credits to start with and you know what my husband actually won an iPhone6 for just £7 isnt that amazing start to 2016. Support team helped us understand the bidding and how to win which was helpful. Its a secret we are bidding for few more branded products for my grand daughter's 16 birthday. I would definitely recommend.

chrism227
February 7th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PyraBid.co.uk staff and other customers.

marketingd
Marketing D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PyraBid.co.uk?

Have a question about PyraBid.co.uk?