This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Publishersclearinghouse.co

Publishersclearinghouse.co has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Publishersclearinghouse.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Publishersclearinghouse.co?

“They never get older”

Gelinda J.
11/15/19

Has anyone else noticed that when PCH goes to the house and deliver the big winner the check, they never get any older? I have been watching PCH for many years and Danielle Lamb and the two guys seem to never get any older. I know I sure have! I want what ever they are taking if I could look the same age as long as they have. Just something to think about

sandraleeh
Sandra-Lee H.
November 21st, 2019
I just responded the third message from Publishers Clearing House of them trying to convince me to remain a subscriber and customer. I should have unsubscribed from PCH long before now. I believed in them for ten years. No longer will I allow my mind to be confused, convinced and stressed out from PCH' s ads and promises to becoming their next big winner! There products are cheap. After placing another order this year, I thought about how I will inform them that I no longer believe in them and those tokens I have won from previous games will not pay my bills. In my most recent response to them I let them know that I will be returning the shipment unopened once it arrives. I already received the bill, they asking me to pay in full. When I placed the order all kinds of payment amounts were listed to pay a minimum cost per week/month. Their customer service reported my response as an incident and they politely informed me that they want me to remain a player and a customer. I told them to remove my name from their database and to leave me alone, get those other players to believe in them. Once the shipment arrives and I mark it "return to sender" my life will be less stressed and there will be more space on my e-mail log and mailbox for honest contest mailers. I also informed PCH that there are numerous complaints about them on the internet. I told them that can make a purchase or donate to my website: TonesInTwilightCreations.com after all they have all that money. It is time for them to play my game at least I am not a scammer. They even have a GPS that tells players what businesses are located in the player's neighborhood. Publishers Clearing House is the biggest builder to a mind demolition. Their "talk is cheap"...carrying a lot of weight.
gelindaj
November 15th, 2019
Just something to think about

Questions? Get answers from the Publishersclearinghouse.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publishersclearinghouse.co?

Have a question about Publishersclearinghouse.co?