This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Publishersclearinghouse.co

Publishersclearinghouse.co has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Publishersclearinghouse.co?

“They never get older”

Gelinda J.
11/15/19

Has anyone else noticed that when PCH goes to the house and deliver the big winner the check, they never get any older? I have been watching PCH for many years and Danielle Lamb and the two guys seem to never get any older. I know I sure have! I want what ever they are taking if I could look the same age as long as they have. Just something to think about

sandraleeh
Sandra-Lee H.
November 21st, 2019

I just responded the third message from Publishers Clearing House of them trying to convince me to remain a subscriber and customer. I should have unsubscribed from PCH long before now. I believed in them for ten years. No longer will I allow my mind to be confused, convinced and stressed out from PCH' s ads and promises to becoming their next big winner! There products are cheap. After placing another order this year, I thought about how I will inform them that I no longer believe in them and those tokens I have won from previous games will not pay my bills. In my most recent response to them I let them know that I will be returning the shipment unopened once it arrives. I already received the bill, they asking me to pay in full. When I placed the order all kinds of payment amounts were listed to pay a minimum cost per week/month. Their customer service reported my response as an incident and they politely informed me that they want me to remain a player and a customer. I told them to remove my name from their database and to leave me alone, get those other players to believe in them. Once the shipment arrives and I mark it "return to sender" my life will be less stressed and there will be more space on my e-mail log and mailbox for honest contest mailers. I also informed PCH that there are numerous complaints about them on the internet. I told them that can make a purchase or donate to my website: TonesInTwilightCreations.com after all they have all that money. It is time for them to play my game at least I am not a scammer. They even have a GPS that tells players what businesses are located in the player's neighborhood. Publishers Clearing House is the biggest builder to a mind demolition. Their "talk is cheap"...carrying a lot of weight.

gelindaj
November 15th, 2019

Just something to think about

Questions? Get answers from the Publishersclearinghouse.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Publishersclearinghouse.co?

Have a question about Publishersclearinghouse.co?