Periscope

Periscope has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Periscope ranks 94th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Periscope?

“Lots of news”

Shirley I.
7/12/20

I really like Periscope and use it primarily for news and political information but you can find just about anything here. It's really great for watching live streams of protests or demonstrations as they're going on. Much better coverage than local news.

shirleyi83
Shirley I.
July 12th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Periscope staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Periscope?

Have a question about Periscope?