Review of PRWeb

Beltsville, MD 20705, US
reneebyrd@prweb.com

robl130
8/12/18

I have been using PRWeb for quite some time.I think they provide the best ROI. I leverage my distribution list and their ability to get good SEO to max my exposure.

theresar14
1/30/17

Eight days after I submitted a press release -- EIGHT DAYS LATER -- after I had paid for it, approved it, and submitted the final, I get an email that it's on hold. And asks me if I'd still like to release it.

I asked for a refund. I also got a supervisor's phone number. I'm glad I did, because it's been several hours and I still haven't gotten an email confirmation.

cheriek2
8/12/16

Paid for expedited service, did not get it.
Paid for help with submission, did not get it. Both editors were very low in energy and seemed burnt out with their job and unwilling to put a little effort in to figure out what I needed and I paid almost $800.
Asked for my money back when they had no viable solutions or ideas to offer

andrewr56
6/23/15

These guys talked to me whilst they were trying to pitch a sale. They seemed genuine, so I went along with them and thought I would give them a go. Now that my year subscription has passed, I decided to check on their performance...ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! There were only a few links to my website when checking google search engine with site:website.com procedure, and what's worse, none of the links would actually work!!! I have since tried to cancel my subscription (immediately), and they have still not responded, it has been 2 months since and they are still charging my credit card! ABSOLUTE RUBBISH! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE IF YOU VALUE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ACTUAL SERVICE-AS FAR AS I AM AWARE, THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR MY BUSINESS. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

robc46
6/10/15

PRWeb is an excellent service. Used it in a marketing/PR fashion and was pleasantly satisfied with my results. Multiple pick ups from large media outlets and exposure. Website traffic rose and our overall presence in the market rose immensely. I highly suggest using PRWeb!

martyl7
1/15/15

Review for PR Web and Vocus and OutMarket - We purchased a marketing suite set of services from these companies. PR Web - Vocus shifted our contract to Outmarket. This company was deceptive in their sales process claiming heavy lifting for services managing press releases and systems. The extent of their support was reviewing press releases for grammar. Recommend staying away from these companies and their services.

bocar
1/8/15

They hide their internal requirements to send out releases, pick at will what releases require an additional company authorization. Their user interface is third-world. They don't have spell check or auto-save, can't upload a video if it isn't on YouTube. Can you believe they don't even support Microsoft Word?!? Can't wait until I don't have to use them again. Complete waste of energy.

timothyn9
9/24/14

PRWeb is totally worthless.

They have "editors" who want to nitpick everything that is written; and it is a waste of time dealing with them or PRWeb itself.

Don't waste your money!

sabk1
10/6/13

Changes all the links to nofollow from dofollow. Links from this website was one of the major reasons for SEO companies to go for Prweb.com. But now their value is not much valuable for small to medium businesses. Think before you spend any money with PRweb.com. You can go for other websites where you can get better value for money.

kiras1
5/23/11

Used this one for business purposes. They offered press release distribution to a variety of online publications. The press release did get a good distribution, but I wish I have discussed the exact publishers beforehand as not all of my expectations we met. However, all in all, quite a decent service.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the PRWeb staff and other customers.

PRWeb?