Pro Waist

Pro Waist has a consumer rating of 4.05 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pro Waist ranks 8th among Underwear sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.6%

• Special mention to prowaist for their shapewears and waist trainers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pro Waist?

“My lifesaver.”

Anna B.
1/18/20

My lifesaver. This really helped me a lot to hide my bulging post-partum tummy. It really holds in and I never worry about the sweat because of its highly breathable material, and the flawless snug fit is a total plus. I'm very happy that I was able to stumble upon this product. Now, I feel confident to wear again the fitting dresses that I had before, thanks to your amazing waist trainer.

“No means of returning item”

Sandra A.
10/10/20

I received this waist trainer that is really small for me, I have tried all means to return this item. No return label inside the parcel and I have tried online to see if I can print it off from the website but to no avail. I am really frustrated because am stucked with this waist trainer. I have called the phone number I got online and no response. I need help on how to return this item and am never gonna shop from prowaist again.

waist trainer (23)
annab612
January 18th, 2020
roderigod
June 3rd, 2020
Thank you very much for such a smooth transaction, no hassle at all. Even the delivery was fast, I highly appreciate it. The waist trainers that I received were all high-quality, super worthy of the price. I am impressed at how it fits me perfectly, unlike the old ones that I have used before from other brands. Surely, I'll be sticking to this for long.
bettyc331
June 16th, 2020
I am so glad that I found prowaist.co.uk, honestly, I already used a couple of waist trainers in the past years, and the one that I got from them was simply the best. You really get what you paid for, great product, high-quality, plus impeccable customer service. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends.
katherinep421
June 18th, 2020
I want to achieve that hourglass figure and voila I found the right product to help me. Special mention to prowaist for their shapewears and waist trainers. I got mine and they are perfect, great fit and surely it tightens all the loose parts in my tummy area. Delivery was excellent, fast and indeed hassle-free. Will surely purchase again
sandyr170
March 1st, 2020
This one was recommended by a dear friend. She is also using this and according to her the results and the reviews are true. So, I had to try one for myself, because I am struggling with my tummy area for a long time now. Of course, the product did not disappoint me. I am already on my 6th month now of using this, and it is totally perfect.
gd249
May 23rd, 2020
AVOID! Just had a terrible experience with this company. Had a cheap plastic item sent in error, took weeks to get a response and since have had no communication and my original order has still not been sent.

Now claiming money back using Credit Card Chargeback.
curryb4
June 3rd, 2020
Fantastic shapewear available in the market. Tried and tested by me. I can assure you of excellent quality and flexibility. The best shapewear, certainly a great deal for your money. You will never regret it if you get one. Highly recommended.
sarail3
January 6th, 2020
I did not regret buying this. Undeniably the best waist trainer in the world. No, this is not an exaggeration, this is just truly the best. I've been wearing this for almost two months now, and it absolutely stayed true to its claims. Perfect for everyday use, comfort at its finest. Grab yours now ladies, I promise you will not regret this one.
issacg18
June 10th, 2020
I love my waist trainers and butt lifters from prowaist.co.uk. It is surely the best birthday gift that I got for myself. And mind you, the results are amazing, I am only using it for 2 months and I can already see visible results. Such an incredible product. Perfect for everyday use, very comfortable. Highly recommended.
genevab23
June 16th, 2020
I highly recommend prowaist.co.uk to everyone who needs waist trainers, shape wears, and more. I ordered mine from them, and it was the best purchase ever. They have a wide selection of products for different sizes as well for everyone. It is absolutely the best shapewear that I tried, an excellent fit and most of all it is absolutely comfortable.
nagys2
June 29th, 2020
Forever grateful to prowaist for their waist trainers and shapewear. It truly saved me from my dilemma, their shapewear really gives you an instant curve and all. And mind you, it is very comfortable to wear, you wouldn't see any extra bulges on the sides. Just the perfect product for every woman out there.
douglasst
June 12th, 2020
OMG, prowaist.co.uk is legit. I was very happy when I received my package from them. It is really worth the splurge for myself. Great waist trainer and shapewear, it fits me very well, and it really accentuates my figure. Truly uplifting and a confidence booster, thank you for the smooth transaction. I will surely purchase it again
connier181
June 17th, 2020
This is the only waist trainer that lasted me longer than I expected. Honestly, this one right here exceeded all my expectations, I have already tried a dozen waist trainers over the years and they failed me. But this one from prowaist.co.uk has kept my hopes up in achieving that slimmer figure, and surely I am very satisfied with the results
kaleo
June 3rd, 2020
I bought this workout band curve a couple of months ago, and goodness this is absolutely my new fave. It works very well, and it gives my back support. I love wearing this during my workouts in the gym. The best product that I have tried so far.
karlislei
June 12th, 2020
Highly recommended online store. They have exceeded my expectations, so far this has been the best waist trainers that I have used. Perfect fit, right grip in my body, and excellent quality. And mind you, it is very comfortable to use. I am grateful that I found this store highly recommended
shirleyk196
May 23rd, 2020
Just got my waist trainer and I'm very happy with the quality and how it squeezes my waist. Thankful I followed the size chart and bought the right size.
bertrandh15
June 3rd, 2020
This has been the most comfortable shapewear that I have used so far. Easy to use and most especially it brought back my self-confidence. I am now proud to wear any body-hugging type of dresses and people notice my curves. I am happy where I am now with the help of this shapewear
katherinep423
June 22nd, 2020
You can pair this with absolutely anything, it gives you instant curves in the right places. I even use it daily just because it tucks in very well all the unwanted fats in my midsection. And it is incredibly doing its job, I will be ordering another one for sure.
templet5
June 25th, 2020
I never knew this type of shapewear existed in the market. I have wasted a couple of bucks from buying some cheap and useless shapewear the last months, but now I will never look for another one. This one is the only perfect shapewear for me. Highly recommended
davidm2869
January 8th, 2020
Very disappointed waited over a month for my order of 2 items only one arrived, I've sent emails but no response from company I will be contacting my bank shortly to claim money back, would not reccommend
belindae20
July 6th, 2020
Whenever I wear this, people notice how good looking I am, and of course it boosts my confidence. This is now my go to shapewear, trust me, it is very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It is also good to wear during workouts, because it adds more pressure in your body. Fantastic
verab53
May 25th, 2020
I loved, even tho I'm in USA, I recieved pretty quick. Love the garment and material. Just had to follow the size chart to get my right size! Thanks
joannar64
May 30th, 2020
I'm honestly happy with my waist trainer. I have been using ot for couple of months righ now and is doing its effect. I'm plased right now, thanks to god I can enjoy my nice body for this summer!
sandraa526
October 10th, 2020
natalep
June 3rd, 2020
Excellent workout band, I just love it. The size that I got fits me very well, good job to prowaist for offering a wide size chart. The workout band never disappointed me even a bit, great grip, and just as comfortable as the other waist trainers that I got from prowaist

They have the perfect products that I have been always looking for to keep my body always top.

By Samantha S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pro Waist staff and other customers.

prowaistl
PROWAIST L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pro Waist?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.1
Have a question about Pro Waist?