Prowaist.co.uk

Prowaist.co.uk

prowaist.co.uk

Prowaist.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.21 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Prowaist.co.uk also ranks 24th among Underwear sites.

• After 2 weeks of use, I can see a slight difference on my waist trainer.
  • Just had to follow the size chart to get my right size!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Prowaist.co.uk?

“My lifesaver.”

Anna B.
1/18/20

My lifesaver. This really helped me a lot to hide my bulging post-partum tummy. It really holds in and I never worry about the sweat because of its highly breathable material, and the flawless snug fit is a total plus. I'm very happy that I was able to stumble upon this product. Now, I feel confident to wear again the fitting dresses that I had before, thanks to your amazing waist trainer.

“Pro-Waste-of-time”

G D.
5/23/20

AVOID! Just had a terrible experience with this company. Had a cheap plastic item sent in error, took weeks to get a response and since have had no communication and my original order has still not been sent. Now claiming money back using Credit Card Chargeback.

waist trainer (8) right size (3)
annab612
January 18th, 2020
gd249
May 23rd, 2020

Now claiming money back using Credit Card Chargeback.
sandyr170
March 1st, 2020
This one was recommended by a dear friend. She is also using this and according to her the results and the reviews are true. So, I had to try one for myself, because I am struggling with my tummy area for a long time now. Of course, the product did not disappoint me. I am already on my 6th month now of using this, and it is totally perfect.
davidm2869
January 8th, 2020
Very disappointed waited over a month for my order of 2 items only one arrived , I've sent emails but no response from company I will be contacting my bank shortly to claim money back , would not reccommend
sarail3
January 6th, 2020
I did not regret buying this. Undeniably the best waist trainer in the world. No, this is not an exaggeration, this is just truly the best. I've been wearing this for almost two months now, and it absolutely stayed true to its claims. Perfect for everyday use, comfort at its finest. Grab yours now ladies, I promise you will not regret this one.
shirleyk196
May 23rd, 2020
Just got my waist trainer and I'm very happy with the quality and how it squeezes my waist. Thankful I followed the size chart and bought the right size.
janetet
December 13th, 2019
I bought two items in a total of 89£ . It's been 1 week now and I didn't receive any email confirming the dispatch, by this time I should get my order with me and nothing came through the post . Don't buy nothing from them it's a waste of your money . I have been trying to get in touch with them through emails , chat and phone , the phone has been switched off since and no one reply any of my emails . I will fill a complain through the fraudulent team and through my bank to get the money back .
allisonr78
January 28th, 2020
I bought a waist trainer and I decided to write the review after a month probation. I'm so happy with the result, I wish I bought this before. Prowaist team helped me so good on my election and I really apreciated that. I got my belly reduced significantly. Thank you!!!
soniat35
December 25th, 2019
I bought the waist trainer as a gift for my mom but it was a total bomb and I absolutely need to have one for myself too. It's the most comfortable waist trainer that I ever had tried on, very comfortable, and it perfectly fits me. I'll be ordering another one again. I am very satisfied with this product. Highly recommended.
rashidatb
March 10th, 2020
I have emailed over 2 weeks and no one is reply my email am so disappointed. Waist belt looks fake and is too small.
eleanore20
March 24th, 2020
I have been looking for a while to get a waist trainer and thanks to prowaist. I was able to get mine and with the help of their customer service, I was able to get the right size.
samanthas380
December 5th, 2019
I love prowaist.co.uk! I've never had any problems with their products - I've always found them to be high-quality than any other website.
sheilam268
December 7th, 2019
After 2 weeks of use, I can see a slight difference on my waist trainer. I'm very happy. Thank you ProWaist!
tomb903
February 27th, 2020
Partner ordered from here. Wrong size so sent it back. They said it got lost, eventually sent another one. She firstly ordered a M, when they agreed to sending another one out in a Small they actually sent a Large with the label cut out.
shimaf
May 16th, 2020
It took a month for my order to come and 3 months for a refund. It was a really upsetting time as their products are not cheap. Never ever would recommend them.
doinas1
May 1st, 2020
Ordered a shaper,came very small, flimsy fabric,looks fake ,for the price I paid £34.00 Sent email,got a reply and I hope for a refund ; this is what I bought : prowaist - Lady Slimming Bodysuit
helviil
December 4th, 2019
All in all - Don't tryst this website. They guarantee a response within 24h, two days I am still waiting. Website seems professional so didn't think I would experience any problems. I ordered three items, however only got one in the mail in an envelope with no brand identity or a logo to state it was from "Prowaist". On the front just a random chinese address. Inside - a poor quality product that looked nothing like the website. When I got chatting to someone on the website they said it must be from their warehouse in China. And that the other stuff is on the way. How can something from China be faster than anything sent within the UK? I bought these things for my wedding for Gods sake! I just want to return this item and be done with it!
verab53
May 25th, 2020
I loved, even tho I'm in USA, I recieved pretty quick. Love the garment and material. Just had to follow the size chart to get my right size! Thanks
anner235
May 25th, 2020
So far I have been wearing my waist trainer for 30 days and I can see notable results, regarding the quality the waist trainer still looks new. Overall proud of my choice.

They have the perfect products that I have been always looking for to keep my body always top.

By Samantha S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prowaist.co.uk staff and other customers.

prowaistl
PROWAIST L.
Owner / Executive
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prowaist.co.uk?

Have a question about Prowaist.co.uk?