Pro Waist

Pro Waist has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Pro Waist most frequently mention high quality and size chart. Pro Waist ranks 8th among Underwear sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• Special mention to prowaist for their shapewears and waist trainers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pro Waist?

“My lifesaver.”

Anna B.
1/18/20

My lifesaver. This really helped me a lot to hide my bulging post-partum tummy. It really holds in and I never worry about the sweat because of its highly breathable material, and the flawless snug fit is a total plus. I'm very happy that I was able to stumble upon this product. Now, I feel confident to wear again the fitting dresses that I had before, thanks to your amazing waist trainer.

“Awful, save your cash”

Jennifer M.
12/5/20

My first order arrived, wrong item. Returned it and received replacement four weeks later. Again completely wrong. The item they sent was not even on their website. They are insisting it's the correct item and refusing to refund. Even if it was the correct item I still have the right to return. If you feel like throwing £40 away go for it, if not stay away. 1 star way too good for this company.

waist trainer (24)
annab612
January 18th, 2020

jenniferm2473
December 5th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Stay away

Products used:
I didn't because products sent were not what I ordered and really awful.quality.

sandraa526
October 10th, 2020

I received this waist trainer that is really small for me, I have tried all means to return this item. No return label inside the parcel and I have tried online to see if I can print it off from the website but to no avail. I am really frustrated because am stucked with this waist trainer. I have called the phone number I got online and no response. I need help on how to return this item and am never gonna shop from prowaist again.

roderigod
June 3rd, 2020

Thank you very much for such a smooth transaction, no hassle at all. Even the delivery was fast, I highly appreciate it. The waist trainers that I received were all high-quality, super worthy of the price. I am impressed at how it fits me perfectly, unlike the old ones that I have used before from other brands. Surely, I'll be sticking to this for long.

tewaj
March 24th, 2021

I finally found my perfect waist trimmer. I wish I knew this shop before, I would have gotten my dream shape long time ago, lol. So happy to find prowaist, recieved the exact waist trainer Iw as looking for and it did its work. Brilliant!

bettyc331
June 16th, 2020

I am so glad that I found prowaist.co.uk, honestly, I already used a couple of waist trainers in the past years, and the one that I got from them was simply the best. You really get what you paid for, great product, high-quality, plus impeccable customer service. I will definitely recommend this to all my friends.

gd249
May 23rd, 2020

AVOID! Just had a terrible experience with this company. Had a cheap plastic item sent in error, took weeks to get a response and since have had no communication and my original order has still not been sent.

Now claiming money back using Credit Card Chargeback.

nagys2
June 29th, 2020

Forever grateful to prowaist for their waist trainers and shapewear. It truly saved me from my dilemma, their shapewear really gives you an instant curve and all. And mind you, it is very comfortable to wear, you wouldn't see any extra bulges on the sides. Just the perfect product for every woman out there.

katherinep421
June 18th, 2020

I want to achieve that hourglass figure and voila I found the right product to help me. Special mention to prowaist for their shapewears and waist trainers. I got mine and they are perfect, great fit and surely it tightens all the loose parts in my tummy area. Delivery was excellent, fast and indeed hassle-free. Will surely purchase again

bertrandh15
June 3rd, 2020

This has been the most comfortable shapewear that I have used so far. Easy to use and most especially it brought back my self-confidence. I am now proud to wear any body-hugging type of dresses and people notice my curves. I am happy where I am now with the help of this shapewear

verab53
May 25th, 2020

I loved, even tho I'm in USA, I recieved pretty quick. Love the garment and material. Just had to follow the size chart to get my right size! Thanks

sandyr170
March 1st, 2020

This one was recommended by a dear friend. She is also using this and according to her the results and the reviews are true. So, I had to try one for myself, because I am struggling with my tummy area for a long time now. Of course, the product did not disappoint me. I am already on my 6th month now of using this, and it is totally perfect.

anner235
May 25th, 2020

So far I have been wearing my waist trainer for 30 days and I can see notable results, regarding the quality the waist trainer still looks new. Overall proud of my choice.

albertd109
June 10th, 2020

I highly recommend prowaist.co.uk, they sell a wide variety of shapewears, waist trainers and more. Plus they have incredible customer service, and their products are made of high quality materials, truly worth to buy. I will be recommending this to everyone that I know

curryb4
June 3rd, 2020

Fantastic shapewear available in the market. Tried and tested by me. I can assure you of excellent quality and flexibility. The best shapewear, certainly a great deal for your money. You will never regret it if you get one. Highly recommended.

sarail3
January 6th, 2020

I did not regret buying this. Undeniably the best waist trainer in the world. No, this is not an exaggeration, this is just truly the best. I've been wearing this for almost two months now, and it absolutely stayed true to its claims. Perfect for everyday use, comfort at its finest. Grab yours now ladies, I promise you will not regret this one.

issacg18
June 10th, 2020

I love my waist trainers and butt lifters from prowaist.co.uk. It is surely the best birthday gift that I got for myself. And mind you, the results are amazing, I am only using it for 2 months and I can already see visible results. Such an incredible product. Perfect for everyday use, very comfortable. Highly recommended.

genevab23
June 16th, 2020

I highly recommend prowaist.co.uk to everyone who needs waist trainers, shape wears, and more. I ordered mine from them, and it was the best purchase ever. They have a wide selection of products for different sizes as well for everyone. It is absolutely the best shapewear that I tried, an excellent fit and most of all it is absolutely comfortable.

douglasst
June 12th, 2020

OMG, prowaist.co.uk is legit. I was very happy when I received my package from them. It is really worth the splurge for myself. Great waist trainer and shapewear, it fits me very well, and it really accentuates my figure. Truly uplifting and a confidence booster, thank you for the smooth transaction. I will surely purchase it again

davidm2869
January 8th, 2020

Very disappointed waited over a month for my order of 2 items only one arrived, I've sent emails but no response from company I will be contacting my bank shortly to claim money back, would not reccommend

connier181
June 17th, 2020

This is the only waist trainer that lasted me longer than I expected. Honestly, this one right here exceeded all my expectations, I have already tried a dozen waist trainers over the years and they failed me. But this one from prowaist.co.uk has kept my hopes up in achieving that slimmer figure, and surely I am very satisfied with the results

kaleo
June 3rd, 2020

I bought this workout band curve a couple of months ago, and goodness this is absolutely my new fave. It works very well, and it gives my back support. I love wearing this during my workouts in the gym. The best product that I have tried so far.

karlislei
June 12th, 2020

Highly recommended online store. They have exceeded my expectations, so far this has been the best waist trainers that I have used. Perfect fit, right grip in my body, and excellent quality. And mind you, it is very comfortable to use. I am grateful that I found this store highly recommended

janetet
December 13th, 2019

I bought two items in a total of 89£. It's been 1 week now and I didn't receive any email confirming the dispatch, by this time I should get my order with me and nothing came through the post. Don't buy nothing from them it's a waste of your money. I have been trying to get in touch with them through emails, chat and phone, the phone has been switched off since and no one reply any of my emails. I will fill a complain through the fraudulent team and through my bank to get the money back.

rashidatb
March 10th, 2020

I have emailed over 2 weeks and no one is reply my email am so disappointed. Waist belt looks fake and is too small.

They have the perfect products that I have been always looking for to keep my body always top.

By Samantha S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pro Waist staff and other customers.

prowaistl
PROWAIST L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pro Waist?

Have a question about Pro Waist?