Protrade

Protrade has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Protrade ranks 29th among Investing Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 77.8%
How would you rate Protrade?

“Great investment website”

amany H.
2/26/21

This site would appeal to anyone because it's simple and very effective. The site loads quite quickly which is great. I didn't find any typos or spelling mistakes within the pages. People with no background would definitely appreciate the simplicity and ease of navigation on this ( which is awesome for beginners as well). I was thinking that investing is a tough job, but after using Protrade it's really simple

“I Lost money, try it if you want the same”

Abuharis S.
7/19/21

After a successful credit of first profit, no response from anyone over call, messages or any other medium. Contacted several of the team, they reads the message and not respond. Got yield until 30-06-2021 and today is 19-July-2021. My money is there without a cause. No profits. I consider them as traiters.

emmyh13
February 26th, 2021

diablob
March 26th, 2021

The platforms is really easy to use. The accounts available offer you flexible options for investment. I however recommend the Gold account. The site is friendly for those starting out and as well as trading veterans. The customer support team are also quite effect. I am also surprised by the efficiency of the account managers. Response is quite quick when am stuck.

abuhariss
July 19th, 2021

I consider them as traiters.

dont use it

jeanw410
March 24th, 2021

Services offered by protrade are unparalleled. They have a very supportive and responsive team of customer care. Their systems are user-friendly making them navigable for any trader. I love the lowest capital deposit of $250 to start trading. They have an easy returns process. I highly recommend this site especially to Forex starters and those who have great expertise in cryptocurrency trading.

mercyt5
March 8th, 2021

Protrade is a good financing and investing website. Before the upgrade i was used to it but even after the upgrade its still perfect. The new interface is simple to use. For beginners theres a minimum investment plan of 250$ and profits are guaranteed if working properly and keenly. I like it because the customer service is always ready to help. If you haven't opened an account with them kindly do because profits are real. But it's not a get rich program you have to put efforts to earn.

Tip for consumers:
Everyone should try checking in this company its really helpful and profitable

pablok20
March 8th, 2021

I have been using the Protrade platform and without a doubt it surprised me for the ease of communication with the support, even though I have been trading for a short time the team left me safe and without getting too excited to perform the transactions. I know that I still have a lot to learn, but the platform won me for its simple and accessible way, even in the most basic plan. I certainly recommend Protrade to other people who seek to achieve their freedom online!

bashira10
April 2nd, 2021

If you would select Protrade for online trading then there I will say you have taken the correct decision to make an online profit. With Protrade you do not need to do any download or install anything. It gives you online support for every work that you carry out to make an online profit. Moreover, it is an award-winning platform and straightforward online profiteering platform with the least risk of putting yourself in any kind of trouble. Thus, I will recommend it.

Products used:
Forex Trading

hugol62
March 30th, 2021

8. Don't think that any other platform is as efficient as Protrade. The service, proficiency and quality is really admirable. There are no limits when it comes to handling you funds. You can withdraw and deposit at your will. In addition there are different accounts that are at your disposal. I am pleased and trust me i have tries many trading platforms.

Tip for consumers:
Search the site and u will find everything.

mikes3070
May 30th, 2021

Stay well away from these Scammers especially DENIS ALEXANDROV And his side kick PHIL ROSE if that's their real names? They take control of your money and buy crypto without your permission. They won't reply to my emails demanding a total refund and scammed me of my life savings and left me destitute. Be warned of these gangsters

hassans73
March 2nd, 2021

Protrade is an investment company that has so far helped me to achieve my future goals. Their trading is 100% profitable. They offer differ types of accounts as subscription which is also very affordable. Their services & tools are easy to understand. They offer payment method which offer "Money Back Return ". I recommended to trade's & investees.

rodneym243
July 12th, 2021

Protrade makes all sort of promises and in the end, they will renege on each and every promises they might have made to you. From promises of juicy ROI percentages % and bonuses to refunding of $$ in case of unforeseen circumstances, they will not be fulfill any of these. I have been a firsthand witness to all of these so I can categorically tell you that your money won't be in safe hands if you invest with protrade. The professionals at gammarecoup dot tech exposed their antics and made sure I got full refund of my initially deposited $$, also slammed pro trade with a lawsuit which is still ongoing.

bettyt261
March 28th, 2021

I love protrade. I was skeptical at first, so I wanted to invest little before taking a real chance. They have different account types, with the Mini account accepting $250 to open the account. The flexibility with the amount I want to deposit is a great thing. I would recommend this to anyone, especially beginners.

elizabethk856
March 28th, 2021

The platform is easy to use and trade. I was glad that I was handled by professional customer support. They did all they had to do to keep me in my comfort and choose the proper account. I was guided by a great account manager who was very friendly. Finally, I can settle and invest as I had always wanted since Protrade.fm is a legit investment website.

kemalt2
March 8th, 2021

As an experienced trader, I can encourage you to give a chance to Protrade. Even if people don't know much about it here, it is one of the best companies. I made an account here after using several websites and it is worth it. The process is simple, objective, smooth and successful in terms of performance and service. I highly recommend it.

marys3078
April 16th, 2021

Protrade is a platform for people that love trading. Yes, I have enhanced my trading skills with the help of Protrade experts. So happy that I took their services. I am hoping to improve my trading skills with the help of their trading experts. Must join them if you want to learn the trading process.

kaelat1
May 3rd, 2021

The market is so tough, no one knows what can help when. But thanks to Protrade for helping me through. I always wanted to be a trader and just gain knowledge about this field since my mother is also in the same business of trading.

eberee1
February 28th, 2021

I have been using the platform for almost 4 months now. I only have some problems with the customer care service, if they can be quicker with their response, then its a good platform overall.
However, apart from that, the experience is satisfying and trusted and I think they make investing fun and simple.

audreyh144
April 20th, 2021

I wanted to make a portfolio that would make me proud throughout life. I went to Protrade and saw how easy it was to trade. At first, I understood the market and as I gained confidence, I began trading. What I like about Protrade is the interface. I'm glad I found it to help me make wise decisions.

Tip for consumers:
I want to get knowledge as well as earn money and make safe investments.

kevink1525
June 13th, 2021

I wanted to earn more money and secure my future. My cousin told me about Protrade and I began investing little money in stocks. With the help of my broker, I invested in the right places and started seeing good results. Very happy with my portfolio.

mercyr19
February 28th, 2021

This is a great platform for trading. I decided to give it a try after trying other trading platforms and to my greatest surprise, this seems to be one of the best platforms for trading. For a beginner, it might be a little bit tasking but with the simplicity of the language, one can grasp easily. With protrade, trading becomes stress less. The site has really helped me in learning the basics for trading. I would recommend this platform to anyone who want to invest.

ogunniyit1
March 30th, 2021

Today I finally opened my Protrade account, have to notice that I didn't know about the update. So I was merely confused when I logged in, it looks like there are so many new things. But, after a little investigation a got aquinted with the new wev-site design, interface, all is good. Apparently, protrade development team did a good job.

timp516
April 24th, 2021

You would be well advised to avoid this company, a team of scammers is perhaps the best way to describe them,, from the outset of making a small investment in my case £250) to open a trading account, you will be very quickly contacted by a non regulated broker, who will entice you to invest far more, even if you have a limited amount to invest, the broker /agent will ask you to take out a loan and walk you through the process applying for loans to invest with them, DONT be tricked into this, mr Denis alexandro was the so called broker who was acting as my personal agent assured me my investment was safe and secure, after the initial investment of £250 you will see a quick and impressive profit thus giving the impression that you made a good choice by investing with them,, mr alexandro will then
arrange to call you and have a chat about investing as much as you can afford and then makes promises to good to be true,, so in my case i invested an additional £750, then you process of scamming begins, you will see your own account page and once logged in you will see that trades have begun, you will see profits appearing in your account but this is when the fun starts, try and make a withdrawal, try and close a trade try to stop any trades and you will find that you are blocked from your own account and not able to control anything that is happening with your investment, you can send emails requesting protrade.fm to cease trading on your behalf, trust me they will only continue to open additional trades and then virtually overnight all your investment is lost! Gone forever! You will not see your money again, companies like this are setting up daily all with the same intent to steal and rob from you, TREAT THIS COMPANY WITH A BIG RED FLAG AND KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR BANK

Tip for consumers:
avoid at all costs do not invest a penny with protrade.fm /denis alexandro you will never see your investment again

Products used:
investment platform

sanan12
March 24th, 2021

Protrade is a trading platform where you can utilise your trading practices conveniently. It has a user friendly interface and has a helpful customer support staff. I have been trading since 3-4 months now and am satisfied with the way they work. I will continue trading with them and will recommend them too.

pascalineo
April 1st, 2021

In my experience, Protrade is one most user-friendly trading platform I have come across. My goal is to get as much ROI as I can get and that's what Protrade offers. The platform is very intuitive; you can access industry trends and market analysis. This will help you make very informed investment decisions.

haydenc56
June 16th, 2021

I begin my trading early in the morning and throughout the day, I study a lot about the stock market. Protrade has been a good platform for me to do trading. I trade in commodities and cryptocurrencies and I'm looking forward to building a good portfolio.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Protrade staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protrade?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.7
Have a question about Protrade?