Prosurx.co

Prosurx.co

Prosurx.co has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Prosurx.co also ranks 116th among Alternative Medicine sites.

How would you rate Prosurx.co?

“Good quality and customer service”

Juanita B.
3/10/18

Im satisfied with the product, not only good quality but also friendly customer service. They answer my questions fast and give me more necessary information to deal with herpes. The cream actually works well, it removes sores in my vulva within 3 days. I apply directly to affected area 4-5 times per day. Initially, I havent seen changes. But, everything is better on the second day, tingling and itchiness are relieved, sores are also gradually cleared up. On the third day (last day), sores are completely gone away. Im too happy and satisfied with ProsurX!

juanitab22
March 10th, 2018
adrianned4
March 19th, 2018
I took 6 days to receive the cream though the customer service told me I just waited 3 days. Im a little bit dissatisfied with the delivery, but anyway I use it to treat oral herpes. Blisters on my lips are actually burning and itching, I apply ProsurX directly to affected area 5 times per day. It actually works well, burning and itching sensations are reduced on the first day. Blisters also get dry and to be healed gradually on the second day. Its so amazing. Though I dont like the delivery, the cream is great.
antoinetteh7
September 1st, 2017
I have developed some outbreaks of herpes. My first one occurred with some bumps. I was swollen and in immense pain for more than 2 weeks. The second time there were blisters and those tended to be itchier. And recently, they appear as tiny cuts which are less itchy but more irritating. I have tried Prosurx for a week and now see better results. It dries out the sores and scabs the blisters quickly. Keep on using it and hope that the product will stop my outbreaks.
jills104
February 27th, 2018
Ive never thought that I would get herpes, but the truth isnt what I think. Im infected with genital herpes from my boyfriend. He lied me he never had herpes. I broke up with him though I was actually sad and hopeless. Shared my story on a forum, people gave me more advice and motivated my spirit. They also recommended ProsurX to me. I decided to give it a shot as herpes got itchier and more painful. I directly applied to blisters 4 times per day, the cream eased herpes symptoms fast. Within 3 days, blisters were cleared up. No more pain or itchiness. Now, I think optimistically and gain confidence. Hope I can find a boyfriend who loves and accepts my infection.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Prosurx.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prosurx.co?

Have a question about Prosurx.co?