Pro Creative Writers reviews

Tel: 888-760-1989
sales@procreativewriters.com

susanj502
11/4/19
Do not trust them. They tell you everything you want to hear. As soon as you pay them, they disappear. When you reach back to them they tell you we're checking on it. Then they send one email and then disappear again. This has been going on for 4 months now and I still didn't get my project back.
km636
10/7/19
This company sent me a cover letter and a resume that 2 other people on the internet had. I am disgusted that they took $200 from me and sent me copy-paste from others. Now, they are playing a run around game and refusing to refund. Beware! Do not use this service, you have been warned.
Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience with us. Could you please provide us with your Order ID so that we can look into the issue and take appropriate measures to resolve it immediately.

Regards
tw503
8/28/19
This company is horrible and gives very substandard products. I asked for an executive level resume and I got three drafts that were all written by three non-English language writers. And, they also fabricated data on the resume just to make it look better. When I complained, they kept saying, "Let us try again," and then did the same thing over and over. They said they would return my money but didn't. Then they called me and asked me to take down my bad review and if I did they would return my money. I said not until they returned my money. That was five days ago and no money. Going to keep posting reviews!
Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
Hi,

Regards
richardsong
8/28/19
Account manager was Joseph Brown. He is superb in all way. There were lots of issues with my document, and he helped me to clarify and make it cohesive. I'm really happy with his services! I can happily recommend Pro Creative Writers.
peterr381
8/24/19
I would have given this company more stars if it was in my hands, they have the best writers with them. the quality of their work is simply out of this world. I would recommend this agency to everybody out there!
shaneg69
8/14/19
This has likely been the worst consumer experience I have had. The product that was produced was full of spelling and grammatical errors and was essentially a copy and paste of my original resume. They did add a bunch of false numbers, skills and other information making my resume untrue. Also the format was so busy, it was nearly unreadable. Upon requesting a refund based on their 100% satisfaction guarantee (which is not real) they asked and pleaded for another chance. I endured this and then then next version was nearly worse. Asked for a refund again and once again the pitch to save the project was made. I agreed and it was marginally better. However, I had to mark up my entire resume and submit that to their "professional writer". After that I scheduled a session to actually walk the writer through how to write my resume and both appointments were missed and no one notified me prior, so I wasted my time twice. Yes, shame on me. I am currently trying to get my money back but I am not hopeful. I would stay away from this company. I have screen shots of our conversations if anyone needed any proof as to how bad this company is.
Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
We are unable to find this person in our systems, kindly share your Customer Order ID details so we can check or track the status if we have.
jaymes8
8/1/19
I finally made the decision to have someone help me write a very professional resume, cover letter, linkedin profile, etc. Sadly, the choice I made to use Pro Creative Writers was the worst decision I have ever made. I received nothing more than a re-write of my own poorly written resume with a few fancy graphics. And when I decided to complain I was ghosted by the company. It took me 27 days to get a hold of a live person and they simply stated they did the work (shoddy at best) and only refunded a $40 rush fee I had paid - nothing else. Steer clear of this group.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Nothing more than a scam.

Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
We dont have any client with this name in our database, if you are our customer then share the Order ID.
emilym374
6/26/19
I initially contacted them to inquire about their resume and Linkedin optimization services. I just wanted to make sure that my resume could make it past HR scanning software. I spoke to Tanya that assured me that they were all HR certified, and writers were professional. When I said I'd pass she offered me a large discount and assured me if I did not like the quality of the work I could get a full refund. I accepted, assuming if they are professional there should be no need for the refund. Joseph Brown called and this is when the trouble begins. He says all I will receive is a resume (this is not the package Tanya sold to me) so I immediately ask for a refund. He denies, thankfully I still have my chat open and I read out what Tanya and I agreed to, so he says he will honour it, but I decline saying I really want a refund as I don't have a good feeling about this partnership and I'm not confident in their ability. He then promises me the world that if I don't like it they will refund. I fill out their forms, send in my old resumes, 3 days later I get back a document, that prints 14 pages long, bad formatting, horrible grammar, jobs I haven't even done in cities I haven't even lived in. Nothing is usuable or salvageable. I request an immediate refund, and once again denied Joseph calls me and starts to bully and belittle me, I read him what was sent and he agrees it is horrible and he would be just as mad. But no refund, promises to have a revision in 2 days that will be perfect, what I get back is just slightly better. By this time I have missed application deadlines, they are late, I want my money back but yet they refuse. Ultimately not worth the $150 I was charged. They are rude, the writing is done by someone who struggles writing in English, they do not know the industries they are writing for (but will lie and say that they do) DO NOT GO WITH THEM. they are far better copy writers out there who do a much better job. These are scam artists, don't be fooled by their fancy page. They regularly change their policies to suit their needs.
claudiof22
3/29/19
They waste time and money, give a false service. are cheaters. They have nothing creative, and use poor language
Unfortunately I was their client, and I have proof of money transfer.
ricardom122
3/4/19
The writers at Pro Creative have the essential skills that are important to craft the most amazing eBooks in a highly competitive and rigorous market place. From SEO centric content, to free web-copies, error-free documents and 100% original creative content with no plagiarism; PCW is the first and only choice when it comes to comprehensive ghost-writing services at our enterprise. We are an HVAC system firm, and eBooks are necessary for our business. What makes PCW stand out is the fact that they engage audiences and have the right industry knowledge when it comes to comprehensive eBooks.
charlesj153
2/18/19
Highly specific and well researched blogs were provided for my order. The content that they provided was to be posted for the blogs on my website. The blogs that they have provided have had a pleasant effect on the website traffic with effective SEO and quality content induced in the blogs.

Thank you PRO CREATIVE WRITERS!
thomasj219
2/18/19
If you are looking for quality and efficient copywriters who can assist you on various topics without any financial burden, Pro Creative Writers can be your favorite online destination, where you can find good quality content at most affordable prices
dalec170
2/15/19
Needed expertly written SEO blogs for my website as part of my content marketing strategy for my newly established business's website - the fact that I took time out to write a review just goes to show how pleasantly surprised I am with their work. The blogs are well-researched, written keeping in mind my target audience, and are interesting to read.
henryj97
2/14/19
Working with the team of Pro Creative Writers has been a very comfortable experience as they tried their best to facilitate us to every extent, keeping our priorities and comfort at the top of the to-do list. Thus, I'd recommend them to others as well if you want a customer-centered experience with great technical expertise and supremacy along with amazingly affordable rates that are further reduced now and then with amazing discounts by the team.
justink53
2/11/19
Our company has been working with Pro Creative Writers team from many years now, and they have never failed to amaze us with their quality of services and way of working!
johns3614
2/7/19
I am really happy with the Pro Creative Writers service!! They have given me some excellent content boosting visitors to my site. Their blog post updates are timely and regular. These changes have been fruitful because they brought several visitors to my website. My sales have more than doubled since I registered for their writing service. I saw that my retargeted ads were up by 50% and the search terms for my business increased up to 93% for non-branded search terms. The best part is all the content on my website in original and written from scratch. The content they provided is according to the expectation of my actual customers. Awfully happy with Pro Creative Writers :)
nichola848
2/6/19
I have been working with Pro Creative Writers for seven months now, and so far, I must say I am impressed with the quality of service they provide.
Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
Dear Nichol,

We are honored to have received your valuable feedback. Pro Creative Writers has always appreciated and valued its customer’s reviews. Your reviews and comments help us improve our service and ensure customer satisfaction.

Regards,
Team Pro Creative Writers
markm1144
2/5/19
The team at Pro Creative Writers were a massive part of making our latest R and D project, and website launch a success. They are an unquestionably talented group of well-sought writers and content producers
Response from ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative
Thanks Mark, it was a great working experience with you!

We are highly reputated writing agency working in United States with a list of satisfied customers and our business motive is to make our customer as much as we can

By ProCreative W., Pro Creative Writers Representative

hundreds of serious, less expensive professionals, and with whom to maintain a collaborative relationship day by day

By Claudio F.

Loro sono molto pronto all'inizio, quando saranno proporvi il preventivo e ricevere i soldi, in seguito spariscono

By Claudio F.
Questions? Get answers from the Pro Creative Writers staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Pro Creative Writers