ProBikeKit UK

ProBikeKit UK has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate ProBikeKit UK?

“Stay away from this site - a bad experience”

Joanne B.
7/25/18

On the 5 July ( 3 weeks ago) I was looking for a pair of ADIDAS runners, unfortunately this company came up online with the best price ($105.99) I purchased them and my credit card was charged immediately. The site said under 2 weeks for delivery and many emails and aggravation later the shoes arrived yesterday.(3 weeks later) I had ordered a US size 7 and was delivered a size US 6. I am not able to wear these shoes and PROBIKEKIT do not seem interested in my plight or taking any responsibility for their mistake. Its a good lesson in life - cheap is not best and now I am stuck with shoes I cannot wear and a loss of $105.99. Can anyone give some advise here what I should do? These people are unprofessional and crooked.

joanneb149
July 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the ProBikeKit UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ProBikeKit UK?

Have a question about ProBikeKit UK?