Review of PrizeRebel

Valencia, CA 91355, US
privacy@prizerebel.com

chapmans
11/19/18

I get some points and get some amazon gift cards. Great surveys from Daily Surveys and Saysoforgood. My favorite site to take surveys on!

jamesc1071
11/1/18

Long Time Member here since 2014. This site has supplemented my amazon shopping sprees and allowed me to buy parts for my new computer. On average I earn about $5-$10 a week for an hour or 2 spent every few days.

Lots of rewards are offered but I stick to Amazon reward claims. As a diamond member, I get monthly bonuses and a discount on reward claims.

Out of all the sites I've used to earn money, I've been on this site the longest and see myself on it for the foreseeable future.

adamg174
9/20/18

There is a slight learning curve with this site but once you get the hang of it, it is one of the best survey sites around! I have been using this site for over 3 years on and off and I always come back to it. They have a TON of gift card rewards + paypal to choose from with a very low minimum. I get my reward within 24 hours so no need to wait for weeks like on other sites. I earn through surveys, offerwall offers and videos. If you don't get it right away, ask their support team for help as they work 7 days a week.

braedynk
9/20/18

Just started using this website 2 weeks ago and did a survey every day. Now, in 2 weeks time, this has given me $10USD! It is honestly not a scam and really does pay you within a day. The website is also easy to navigate and everything is easy to understand. I have no negative looks on this website and I'm very happy with it. Finally I have a survey website that doesn't cheat you.

pault166
9/13/18

Prize Rebel is THE MOST FRUSTRATING survey site ever! First off, the 'Daily Surveys' and 'My Surveys' have NEVER worked for me. They always go to a blank page or error page. i wrote to Customer service and got a generic 'sorry, it's beyond our control' -type response. Secondly, there are NO points for disqualification. It's bad enough spending 10-15 minutes on a survey to be disqualified, but these tightwads can' t even throw you a point for trying (even Swagbucks or Survey Junkie will do that!). Finally, even if you do manage to actually complete a survey (as I have accomplished over the past month of trying), you may end up on an 'error page' and not get credited. That happens about 3 out of ten times. Attempts to be credited, EVEN with a screenshot and URL of completed survey have NOT been resolved by customer service. Very , very dissapointed with Prize Rebel.

krisl62
9/10/18

I've used this site for 2 months now and I've received my payment through paypal a few times already! I mainly use PrizeRebel for surveys and offerwalls, each survey pays pretty well. They have plenty of surveys so it's good to check a few times a week. They pay much more quickly than other sites and have a very low minimum.

nicolea124
8/21/18

I don't think this site should be practicing what it does. If someone has a cash credit they should be able to check out, but instead prize rebel holds the funds which isn't at all cool. Most of the time it is not because of a hack in -or a certain disqualification beware of these fools.

nickf114
8/1/18

I have been using this site for a few months now and can make about $5 dollars per day, which should be $20 per day but you get disqualified at the end of most of their surveys and won't get the credit. I was able to get the first $100 easy, but after that it is slim pickins and they will randomly do security checks and this will cause your instant rewards to be delayed with little to no explanation, One lady named Susan L who sends generic responses without any type of help. My advise would be take advantage of any offers to get you to gold but don't expect this site to keep paying you down the road. Swagbucks is well worth the 7 day wait to receive paypal because you get credited for almost all the surveys and they don't do random security checks on your account which can cause delays in payments. Overall a 3 out of 6 but without this security issue this site would be a 4 out of 5 as swagbucks is. Good luck all, this site isn't worth the amount of hours spent to make $300.

justink93
7/19/18

Been with PrizeRebel for 2 months now. So far so good. Fast cashouts and a good amount of surveys to take. Haven't faced any issues and have cashed out about $100 now. For the amount of time I take on it, it's been very good to me. I only spend about 1-2 hours a day on it.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to take surveys on the weekdays, there are more then.

dianel181
6/14/18

I started using this site almost a year ago (around July last year) and it's been very good. I only take 1, maybe 2 surveys everyday and have gotten over $300 in gift cards since I started. Would be even more if I had a little more time. Even better, I get them pretty much instantly now! The staff is always helpful and PROMPT in replying, when you have questions or run into issues too, which is always appreciated. I don't hesitate to recommend them!

deel64
6/6/18

PrizeRebel has been around for a very long time and you don't need to worry about getting paid. I've used it on and off the last few years but I can honestly say it's been one of my most consistent earners between all the survey sites I frequent. I cash out for mostly paypal or gift cards and receive them within 24 hours. I stick to the surveys and offers to rack up the most points. There seems to be more surveys on weekdays so I would recommend checking once or twice a day on monday - fridays. It is important to follow their rules so you don't get your account closed.

irinar14
5/30/18

I am registered at 20+ survey websites, and PrizeRebel is the worst. Customer service is terrible - they never respond any emails, they just block you instead with no reason. When they block you on the website, they also block you on social media, like Facebook, so you will not be able to contact them at all. I have never had such experience with any other survey websites. They even do not want to look into the issue, just send a generic response when see my review about them on other websites. What can be worse?

jamesb976
5/15/18

Many survey sites don't pay out or have very little surveys for you to complete. I've used PrizeRebel for several years and even after trying other sites, I always come back to it. It has a ton of surveys for me to complete and I can steadily make a few hundred dollars a month, the extra money really helps! Once you are a silver member, the paypal payout is almost instant.

zanea4
4/29/18

I went on to try the website I get a ban message from half the surveys saying I am using proxy when my phone has no proxy it is a phone also once I did 5 of my surveys I completed the 5th one and got no points for it so I logged out then tried logging in and said my password was wrong I had them send me a password reset email three times and never got one then asked for help and they said my account does not exist then I tried again got the email reset the password and used the password I put and still didn't log me in, this website is a scam do not use it is a waste of time and has so many issues and also when I try watching videos it gives an error I would give -100 stars it is worse than swagbucks at least swagbucks doesn't have these problems but they barely give points(updated for detailed ratings)

Tip for consumers: I recommend not using

kevint139
3/29/18

One of my favorite survey sites. I have been a longtime member since 2013 and have seen the site change in good and bad ways over the last 5 years.

It used to be mostly offers and some surveys and is now basically almost a full time survey site. I am a bit surprised it is still being improved. I never have any trouble finding surveys to complete (but I don't qualify for all of them). The surveys are interesting and usually relevant to my interests such as tv/movies I watch and stuff I buy for my home. its been good.

One of the fastest prizes ive gotten and I've made several 100 extra dollars ov the years tks!

Tip for consumers: Make sure to take surveys that ask you personal questions at the start. More likely to qualify that way.

jasonm305
3/2/18

This site has been around for like 8 years plus I remember seeing it back in 2010. Still works, tons of redesign and the site has more and more gift cards to choose from.

Mostly survey focused but I also can watch videos to earn points. Good fast payment

alexs559
2/28/18

I've been using it for 1 year now. They have good gift card selections alongside paypal. I have some issues with advertisers but thats not Prizerebel's fault. They have good surveys and I like being able to pick which provider I want to earn from. Support has answered all my questions so far

Tip for consumers: Make sure to take surveys that have questions about gender, age, etc at the start of the survey. Otherwise you can be disqualified at the end

donnaw157
2/19/18
• Updated review

well I guess I might judged to soon, I did just join, I have to give prizeRebel a chance after all one thing I must say I got paid 2 times no problems at ALL!, all survey sites are going to have problems with surveys, I've learned THAT the long way. takes time, i'm' still settling in,

“Make sure you take screenshots of everything you do”
• Previous review

this site is very bad for you spending a lot of your time doing surveys then NOT getting paid for your work, always take screenshots of the survey before you start it and at the finish of it ALWAYS! they cannot be trusted at all, I found out the hard way

Response from Susan L., PrizeRebel Representative
Hi Donna, please note that some survey answers will be manually checked. If it is determined that your answers are invalid or you didn't actually qualify to take the survey, then you will not be credited. We are always happy to look into a specific survey non crediting instance for you.
jennyt63
2/19/18

What I like about PrizeRebel is they have many more surveys vs some of the other sites I have used. Their rewards also starts at much lower than other sites so you can redeem for your reward much faster. Once I passed gold level, my rewards claims became instant! Most of the earnings on the site comes from surveys and offerwalls. You do need to have patience as you will be disqualified from surveys because you are not a match but it's worth the time.

suprat2
2/18/18

I personally love this site. The surveys are usually quick and easy. I love the fact that a majority of these surveys will tell me if I qualify or not within the first 3 questions. This saves me a lot of time to do more survey. The best part is how quick their customer reps are. Ive usually never have a problem cashing out. The one time I did have a problem their rep helped me out with quick action by helping me reorder the product from amazon without deducting anymore points. My personal favorite is the new extension giving me alerts on new promo codes. I think in the last 3 months I've earned roughly 300 points just by using promo codes.

I will admit they do sometimes fail but they have fixed the problem for me after I have contacted customer support. Personally i use this site over swagbucks and opinion outpost just due to their customer support alone.

Tip for consumers: If you plan on using prizerebel, be sure to get their extension. It great for the promocodes so that you dont have to constantly go to their facebook to find these codes. AND YOU CAN EVEN USE IT RIGHT THERE in the extension.

jennt13
2/18/18

I have used survey sites for a few years now and PrizeRebel is one of the most consistent survey sites. I am able to make decent money each month by taking surveys and offers. They have surveys from 10+ companies with plenty of new surveys week to week so you never really run out. Their support is amazing, they even work and respond on weekends.

jonm112
10/9/17

It's like a dark alley; you can go for the thrill, but you'll usually leave sullen and humbled. I have cashed out with Prize Rebel, as well as Swagbucks, so if you're looking for a casual $200 a year, either can accommodate you, if you accommodate them. Swagbucks is like 2016 Tumblr, and Prize Rebel is like 2009 Facebook. But with less money.

Response from Susan L., PrizeRebel Representative
Hi Jon, I apologize to hear about your experience on PrizeRebel. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our website.
ss288
10/8/17

I just signed up with PrizeRebel today. I took three surveys. The first one I did not qualify for at the end. The second one was related to automobiles and wanted me to drag an icon into the center of a target with rings based on how much I identified with the car brand. The icons would not drag...at all. I tried refreshing, I tried to continue a bunch of times...nothing. I just took another survey with lsa.lifscript and it also had a technical issue after spending all this time clicking through their stuff...only to get hung up by an empty page that told me to click yes to offers I was interested in...nothing showed up on the page and I could not continue. I kinda feel like this entire thing is BS! Not only did I waste a ton of time taking surveys that failed when I was on the very last part, but I just passed my info out to who knows?!

Response from Susan L., PrizeRebel Representative
I apologize that your site experience was less than satisfactory. Please note that you may not qualify for all surveys as they are looking for a very specific audience from a very specific list of cities to take the survey. You may also be disqualified if you work in a certain industry or have taken a prior survey on the same topic. Unfortunately this is how market research surveys work.
joeb358
10/7/17

Great GPT survey site. Yes, surveys are hard to qualify sometimes because of my demographics and other info that doesn't match what the researcher for. That's the research company like Nielsen. Overall quick points, good customer service, and competitive earning per survey completed.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to be a decision maker or make decisions at home. That's really important to qualify for surveys.

Response from Susan L., PrizeRebel Representative
Thank you for the feedback!
barryg39
9/18/17

Prize Rebel Themselves are honest and pay very fast. Many surveys you will not qualify for right at the beginning which is okay. About 1/2 of the surveys will wait until you have answered 20 questions and wasted 10-15 minutes and then tell you that you don't qualify. Its obvious they are using your information and just scamming you. They will tell you early that you qualify and then 10 mins later say you don't. Taking surveys all day the best you can hope for is $5-maybe $10 a day.

Response from Susan L., PrizeRebel Representative
I apologize that your site experience was less than satisfactory. Please note that you may not qualify for all surveys as they are looking for a very specific audience from a very specific list of cities to take the survey. You may also be disqualified if you work in a certain industry or have taken a prior survey on the same topic. Unfortunately while we do not agree with it, this is how market research surveys work.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Mostly I heard that once you get money they ban you with some excuse I got banned from 2 survey providers because they said I use proxy when I have a phone and phones don't have proxy also I lost my account after getting enough points for a card they said my account doesn't exist stay away from the website :/

By Zane A.

Questions? Get answers from the PrizeRebel staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PrizeRebel