Review of Privetvip

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

nasf1
6/15/18

I had conversation with man who first was looking for love than proposed me job, I said I am not interested and he start to offend me I reported him but he still continue to write different offence than I said I will report him to him to he didn't wrote and reported him and he send me my report message, call me stupid and said it is he is manager of that site and all my reports go to him so I can do nothing he will write me when he want and what he want.

Peter : 15/06/2018 в 10:01
'Dear manager of this site now I think that it is your profile because that man looks like know I reported him and he call me stupid I do it because you will not do nothing to him, thank you for reading my reports and doing nothing, looks like that man is right, you don\'t do nothing with not decent people on your site.'

How stupid can you be really?? You still don't realize that these messages are only coming to me

Dear people if you ever go to use that site here is his profile, to you know who is it and not talk with him.

Questions? Get answers from the Privetvip staff and other customers.

Privetvip?