Privatoria.net

Privatoria.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Privatoria.net ranks 19th among Vpn sites.

How would you rate Privatoria.net?

“Feel myself protected!”

Rita B.
8/9/16

I have been using Privatoria since 2014 and i love their unique service VPN + Tor that gives the highest level of security and anonymity. Being a general manager of an IT company i am using my laptop to access all work-related gateways. I have once been a subject to web attack while surfing the Net in the airport. Now i can only feel myself protected while using VPN and will recommend Privatoria to all of my friends since it has a complex approach to privacy as simple as possible to offer.

ritab42
August 9th, 2016
brianb246
July 12th, 2017
I am Privatoria customer since 2016 and it works well for me. I like their Tor integrated service. It is easy and fast in use

Questions? Get answers from the Privatoria.net staff and other customers.

Privatoria is an online service that provides secure solutions for private and business use. Unlike traditional security software solutions available on the market today, all confidential services are united together in Privatoria: anonymous communication, anonymous web surf and secure file transfer. Privatoria.net is your secure and confidential Internet that includes the highest level of anonymity: connecting to Tor via VPN.

margaritav
Margarita V.
COO
The company was founded in 2013. Privatoria’s team has 10-year experience in IT, especially in Internet security. The product includes the following solutions: Secure VPN, Anonymous Proxy, Anonymous E-mail, Secure Chat with voice and video calls, secure data transfer via FTP, Secure Data Storage. A list of services includes secure solutions for businesses and Internet security for individuals. Privatoria’s services have a patent for utility model No. 85414 “Confidential data transmission method” of 25.11.2013.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Privatoria.net?

Have a question about Privatoria.net?