Private Internet Access reviews

Los Angeles, California 90046, United States
Tel: +1 888-317-8582

peterg103
4/14/16

I tried Private internet access because I saw it on a groupon and because I saw it won PC mag editors choice award. It works well and seems a little easier to use than others. I do think it slows down my connection sometimes so I only use it at cafes and public places.

vinced8
8/21/13

i have an e-commerce site and needed some vpn services. i already has goldenfrog, VyprVPN, and strong VPN, and I thought i would like to try privateinternetaccess.com advertised feature of complete anonymity when they would disconnect the internet if vpn connection is down. They advertised that the setup is easy. Completely false. That feature does not work. I had gone thru like literally 10 hours of tech supports, and it is the worst experience i ever had to go thru. The bandwidth is bad, the connections are not reliable. They had me go inside my pc, and did the port change , and all the other tech stuffs, and the connection is still really really bad. I would go to a public wifi and their service would stop working. I have to turned their service off and switched my other vpn service back on to get my wifi connection to work. PLEASE DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS SERVICE.

Questions? Get answers from the Private Internet Access staff and other customers.

Private Internet Access?