Review of Private Eye

Private Eye reviews

Suggest Category

kittym42
3/17/19

This site violates the United States Privacy Tort, public disclosure of private facts.
It enables stalkers and identity theft issues. If you are having problems opting out be persistent and demand that they remove your illegally posted personal and private information. It took me awhile but I was able to do it, don't give up. You can also file a complaint on-line with the Better Business Bureau in Pacific Palisades, California and the FTC. It doesn't take long to file the complaints and the more people that do it the better.These sites make $ from us for free and also endanger our privacy, they are lowlife scumbags and need to be shut down.

jeanm256
9/4/18

Privateeye.com is just like peekyou.com, it keeps links to other people search sites in their site and shows all your private details. I opted out of all the other sites so when I click the link that shows my info, it goes to a dead page... because the other sites removed my info! If my info is gone from other sites, why is Privateeye still keeping my info showing??? Worst part is that since my info shown is from another site, privateeye won't delete that using their opt out function since it's not their URL, this is a ploy to continue getting traffic to their site. I had all web sites cooperate with removing my private info EXCEPT PRIVATEEYE AND PEEKYOU!! These people need to be sued for giving the world private info on us with no way to remove it. Maybe if we got millions of people to contact the owners of these slimy companies, maybe they would get the message.

Questions? Get answers from the Private Eye staff and other customers.

Private Eye?