Private-Car-Hire reviews

Tel: 7971665544
info@private-car-hire.com

frankm77
12/14/15

For two days, we have dealt with executive car hire Berkshire. In the first day, we have hired the car for the airport transfers. And on the second day, we have appointed the drivers and execute the car for a corporate party. The high standard cars gave the chance to enjoy a comfortable journey, which may not be possible in case of the public cars. Thanks a lot for presenting such executive car.

justinw30
9/16/15

Both I and my bride were very anxious in getting executive car hire Berkshire for our wedding car. Knowing they are using luxury cars, it gave us the impression that it is expensive. But when we contacted them, they were very accommodating and the rates were really affordable. Their chauffeur was really dressed well and he knows all the routes around the city. We enjoyed their service and we are looking forward to getting their service again soon.

reneh37
7/15/15

I needed an executive car hire Berkshire because I had to go in a conference meeting for our company and a friend of mine recommended to me this car hire business. I was very happy to know that their prices are very affordable and the services that they offer are things that I need. Overall, my experience has been great and the services were awesome. I will also definitely recommend this to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Private-Car-Hire staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Private-Car-Hire