Review of PriorityHealth

Tel: 800.942.0954.

1 Review From Our Community

sarahs279
10/4/16

Prior to the start of 2016, I switched to MyPriority HMO Holistic. The primary reason was that it offered some coverage of acupuncture and massage. Once the plan started, I found out that Priority Health contracted out the "holistic" portion of the plan to American Specialty Health. There has been coverage of my acupuncture, because the company either dropped a call and didn't call back. Later on, when I did speak to someone, I got conflicting stories as to how to have my practitioner included/accredited. Over a month ago, I received an email saying that they would be contacting the clinic I go to. The process was supposed to take 60-90 days. To date that hasn't happened, and nobody is responding to my emails. A company and those company that contract with them shouldn't promise what they can't deliver.
On the positive side, Priority Health has been good with Rx drug coverage, and managing regular doctor visits. Their website is fairly easy to navigate as well.

Questions? Get answers from the PriorityHealth staff and other customers.

PriorityHealth?