Review of PrintVenue

Tel: +91 11 3001 7676
support@printvenue.com

kapila6
3/10/19

I ordered a mobile case on 22nd Feb 2019 and it was expected to ship between 27th Feb and 2nd March.
But, it was delayed and I was asked to wait for 3-4 days.
On 6th March I was again asked to wait for another 3-4 days.
No one is interested in the issue. They have already taken the payment and still no update on delivery of the product.
The customer support consist of only dummies who just know one line - "Sorry for the inconvenience(deep inside, we aren't). We will take quick action."

steveh776
1/20/19

Placed an order Jan 7th which they promised to be Shipped for 10-13th Jan
"The expected date of dispatch is (10-13 Jan '19) via "Ecom Express" courier company."

21st Jan still nothing, wont give me information to say if dispatched or not, just keep getting fobbed off....

"Greetings from Printvenue.sg!
At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in delivering your order. We gauge your disappointment. Your exasperation is justified. It was never our objective to create any discomfort for you. This is one of the incidents where we were not able to meet your expectations.
We would like to inform you that we have sent a priority chaser to our team. You would be communicated in this regards at the earliest.
We hope that you would be generous enough to allow us some more time
We are always at your service. For any other assistance, feel free to email us at support@printvenue.sg."

this is a complete con, no word, no follow up just ignoring me

ashvitham
1/12/19

I had ordered a magic pillow and the delivery date provide was around 4 days from the booking date, unfortunately I got it weeks later after talking to the customer service rep multiple times. Very poor professionalism and really disappointed with the service. I do not recommend this site. Thank you

taruns13
1/8/19

Dont waste your money...
Printvenue will never ship your product. they'll make you prepay..
Worst, Filthy

abhisheka18
11/27/18

I ordered a frame around a month ago and it was never delivered. They made me prepay and it was worth close to Rs 3000. I have been following up continuously but they dont respond to emails also.

manum14
11/15/18

We had ordered 11 Embroidery Tshirts for the corporate event we had planned. These guys made me to make the payment immediately and promised to deliver my Tshirts before the event. Waiting for the Tshirts, I kept postponing my team event and occassion continuously for 5 days and the guys did not even deliver even after 10 days. One customer service guy even said that the other customer service you spoke in the morning is not feeling and cant talk to you, The logistics guy said that the vehicle where my products were arriving met with an accident. Such a $#*!ty vendor. Never seen in my life. I will screw them up for all the frustrations I am carrying until I get a refund of the same. Order no. 9293-5208-2608

dnyaneshwarm
10/29/18

They are fooling the customers.
I have ordered a Mobile cover they are saying it a Mobile skin and dispatched a Sticker for 500 rs.
Worst Service
There is not option of Zero Stars otherwise I will give that.
Please be careful while buying on this site

swetad
10/27/18

Horrible ,took more than a month to deliver and the product is horrible.In the name of personalization ,they have stuck a metal piece with a name with cheap glue,boss...engrave doesn't mean to stick with glue!!!!.never ever going to purchase from printvenue

kaunajn
10/14/18

so many time i called to custome care but replay only from customer care end , only wating one day 2 day 3 day all most one month am wait. but till day am not receive my maroon t shirts.. order No 887522068020 please i request to you .please do need full. thanks

divyan5
9/28/18

I Ordered Magical Cushion For my Husband Birthday.
When I Received the Product Im Very Shocked.... Its Really Awesome...
Thank You So Much For the Product. And Quick Delivery. Its Really Good Thank Youuuuu Sooo Muchhh Love U Lotttt.

rahule
9/28/18

i have ordered Business cards on 17th and till date i have not recived my cards.
While calling on call centre pathetic answers from CSE.

sunl7
8/9/18

You are lucky if you read this comment before placing order. DO NOT order from them.. placed my order on 29th July and was informed via email will be delivered to me between 1st Aug to 4th Aug. Till 5th Aug still do not receive, emailed them (because no phone # can be found on website!) and was told they are holding the printing because of one suspected error and did try to call me many times but fail. PLS ! MY PHONE IS WORKING VERY WELL and they can contact me via Email isn't it? anyway, was told to expedite and sent out by 7th Aug but till 10th Aug (today), it still shows order under processing and I can no longer log in to my account, they rated me bad credential (well, I told them I'll escalate to CASE SINGAPORE).

IT IS A SCAM TO ME.

priyas66
8/6/18

Ur lucky if ur reading this comments before purchasing from this fellow, But i was not.. i ordered a magnetic customized piece , All they gave is a photo sicked on a sheet.. So Disappointing..

estherc46
7/24/18

Placed my order on 19 June as the site stated that they can deliver within 3 - 6 business days.

Poor customer support service (or more like virtually no customer service) and ended up receiving POOR quality product on 24 July 2018 - More than 1 month since I placed my order.

HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND this print company at all!

seemak7
6/15/18

I ordered personalised phone case, got personalised sticker in return.
Print quality sucks.
Im very disappointed, wouldnt recommend anyone to shop from here.
PLEASE DONT SHOP FROM HERE!!!!

priyankas36
5/27/18

customer service very poor. Pathetic service. Delivered very cheap quality product. Never Buy from here.

princessp8
5/27/18

My oreder was one mouse pad , one calendar and one Wooden name plate.
After reading other reviews I was in tension but I got my delievery on time and am very much satisfied with the products especially the wooden name plate . I would like to suggest others also to must try wooden crafted name plate !!

vipinc
4/25/18

customer support is really very helpful for me and product quality is also awesome.

I am really satisfied with the service and quality of print venue as compared to other website like printvista and printland.

I am suggesting every person to make purchase printvenue.

prabhatk3
4/23/18

PRINT VENUE JUST SPREADS $#*!S NOTHING ANY COMMITMENT.

THIS IS THE TEAM OF BLADIES WHO WILL DISAPPOINT YOU IN ALL THE ASPECT ALL THE TIME..

SAALO K PAS PAS KHUD KO TURRAMKHAN SAMHJNE K SIWA CUSTOMER K LIYE JOI TIME HI NHI HAI....THEY NEVER EVER ASK A SINGLE TIME BEFORE PRINTING FOR THE CONFIRMATION AND LOOK OF DESIGN
.....IM SORRY TO USE WORST LANGUAGE FOR THEM TO THIS COMMON SOCIAL PLATFORM...BUT YOU CANT BELIVE I HAVE ABUSED VERY BAD LANGUAGE THEM ON MAIL BUT...SAALO KO SHARM TAK NHI AAYI..17 TIMES TRAILING K BAD BHI KAN ME ZOON TAK NAHI RENGI INKI...

KOI FARK HI NHI PADTA INHE KOI KITNI BHI BAJAYE INHE...BECOZ THEY KNOW INKA KAAM HI AISA HAI....AAP SOCH RAHE HONGE BHAI AOSA KYA HOGAYA JO BANDA ITNA BHADKA HUA HAI....TO SUNAIYE...

1.SAALO KO MAINE ORDER DIYA EMBROIDERY SHIRT N T-SHIRT K LIYE...THEY TOOK 5 DAYS TO DELIVER....WITHOUT ANY CONFIEMATION OF FINAL DESGIN THEY JUST PRINTED WITH WDONG SPELLING...ANPADH HAI INKI SAARI TEAM ...SAALO KO "AUTOMOTIVE " KI SPLING NHI AATI..

2. DOBARA PARCEL WAPAS KARNE K BAD..SAALO NE AUR BHI BADA CHUTIYAPA KIYA..72 HRS ME RESOLUTION KA PROMISE KAR PURE 13 DAYS LAGAYE..

3..BESHARMO KO IS DAURAN MAINE BAHOT MAIL N. CALLS KIYE..SAMJHAYA ..REQUEST KARI KI BHAI NHI CHAHIYE TUMHARA STUFF..JUST RETURN MY MONEY BACK...BUT THEY DIDNT DO AND MADE FAKE COMMITMENT..

SAALO NE PATA HAI KYA KIYA...SAME PIECE KI DOBARA MAA BAHAN KARKE USI DEGISN KO UDHED KAR USE AUR BURA BANA DIYA...THEY NOT EVEN THINK TO CHANGE THE PIECE ..AND REPAETED THE SAME ERROR AGAIN...SPELLING TO THIK KARI ..PAR BHAI ANPADH TO ANPADH HI RAHENGE...SPACE HI NHI DIYA LETTERS KI BICH...

5.INKI STANDARAD SIZE IS NOT UNIVERSAL..I HAD REQUESTES KI AGAR DOBARA PRINT KAR HI RAHE HO TO SIZE BHI UPDATE KARLO..BUT THESE IDIOTS TOLD..NO SIR..ITS NOT POSSIBLE..SYSTEM WL NOT ACCEPT ANY CHANGE..

SAALO KO MAINE GANDI WALI GAALIO K SATH BOLNA PADA STUFF WAPIS LEJA WARNA..MAI TO USE KARUNGA NHI FAAD K FEK DUNGA..AUR PICS TERE MAIL PAR DAAL DUNGA..

BEKAR HAI YE HAR TARAH SE..KOI NA LENA INKA SAMMAAN..WASTE OF MONEY N TIME BOTH...

kvetaj
3/29/18

Agree with others, no customer care, only excuses. Do not deliver - 4 month after the order was placed and still waiting and all I get is the statement that they will "escalate" the enquiry. SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!! The review does not allow to enter ZERO STARS.....

sushilr1
3/1/18

This is a shameful company that only wants to take your money and not deliver on time.dont use this site. i would like to give 0 star. customer support is very very poor.

suchitaj
2/13/18

I had ordered something for valentines day and they refused to deliver it on valentines. Though they didn't mention it while purchasing. Moreover the return policy on their website is also fake. They say they accept return if canal them within one hour of ordering but they don't. Their customer care staff is also rude. I will never purchase from this website and also suggest everyone not to. Suchita joshi

chrisc434
2/12/18

Magic mug that I ordered cannot be called magic mug at all! Designs all revealed without need to pour in hot water! makes it damn ugly with a layer of of color over your design. Items received on time but I couldn't make it my Valentine gift for my couple because it's so ugly! Why do I even need to click on that 1 star? it don't worth any $#*!! Wasted my money and I didn't know it was based in India since they created a Singapore website. Totally a scam!

wkmm
1/16/18

not delivering on time...ordered for a mug .. still waiting for product ..This is the worst service that I have ever seen.

gautamd2
12/20/17

This is a shameful company that only wants to take your money and not deliver your products. I had placed Order 6007-6882-0204 18 days ago and the order has still not been shipped despite having the ship date of Dec 11th. I have called their incompetent customer care more than 7 times and have sent them numerous emails. Their customer care reps keep repeating the same story "your product will ship tonight". This morning when I called for an nth time, they said that their Supervisor, Dilip and Kamal will call me and they also have not called me back.

This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with and I will beg others to avoid this company like plague. I have already filed a DISPUTE with my credit card company.

Questions? Get answers from the PrintVenue staff and other customers.

6 Photos for PrintVenue