Review of M3D

Tel: (301)-490-5001
info@printm3d.com

nelsonv4
5/19/16

Company does not stand behind their product, they do not respond to emails they take your money then just ignore you. Save your money. Buyer beware.

rg53
2/25/16

Company is slow to respond only via email. No phone contact except voice box. I've been requesting a refund numerous times for a bad printer but get no response. Save your money and avoid a costly mistake.

melodieh3
12/31/15

I tried to order a Micro M3D printer from their site. They took the order and charged my card. They told me by emailthat they had shipped the order. I checked the tracking number and it reported that the item had not been shipped, only that a shipping ticket had been generated. A week later and the tracking site still did not show the item as shipped. I emailed the company and they told me that they had a "no cancellation" policy. They also said that they had my item "ready to ship." Since they had been telling me the same lies for 2 weeks, I had to threated to deny charges on my credit card to get them to admit they didn't have the items.

BTW, this was intended as a Christmas present for my child.

This company is full of liars and scammers. Not to be trusted.

Questions? Get answers from the M3D staff and other customers.

M3D?