3DMaker

3DMaker has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 3DMaker also ranks 6th among 3d Printing sites.

How would you rate 3DMaker?

“Best 3D Printers Manufacturer in Vietnam”

Giao T.
8/19/15

I love their products so much! They let me print fantastic 3D model and experience their 3D Printers for Free. One of the best 3D Printer manufacturer I can found in Vietnam. Keep up the good work, wish you always success :)

giaot
August 19th, 2015
stevend48
August 19th, 2015
www.3dmaker.vn is one of the best websites about 3D Printers I have ever sufferd. It brings so many interesting information about 3D Printers. Its products and services are so good.

Questions? Get answers from the 3DMaker staff and other customers.

3DMaker?? t?ȱ h??o d???n ?ԇ??u v?ȁ c̫ng ngh??? m??y in 3D, 3D printer, m??y t???o m???u nhanh 3D FDM/FFF v?? SLA/DLP, chuy̻n s???n xu???t v?? b??n m??y in 3D VN trong v?? ngo??i n?????c

hoangt
Hoang T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 3DMaker?

Have a question about 3DMaker?