Review of PrimeWines

Tel: (313)444-2736
support@primewines.com

bellas42
10/18/18

Best service, I was looking for a gift to my dad and I found a great selection of red wines here. Top notch products and fair pricing. The delivery was quickly handled. Super professional attitude from the beginning till the end!

bobbyt39
10/18/18

Amazing service and selection of wines. Prices are low for such qualified wine. I ordered red wine from 2010 and it was delivered fast! Customer support services exceeded my expectations.The staff really knows a lot about wine making and degustation!

onkaic
12/30/17

Wine delivered fast! Great wine, prompt delivery, exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend and will use again in the future!

rozh6
12/30/17

As we live in NZ we wanted to send some wine to our Canadian family to share and enjoy at Xmas. Arranging was easy, shipment was prompt and our family delighted!!

kaedynw
12/30/17

I had mistakenly inverted numbers on my one of my orders. When one shipment confirmation arrived but the other wasnt i began to worry. I decided to contact company through live chat; as soon as they got online and the issue was resolved my gift was on its way and was received Christmas Eve. Outstanding service!

joo167
12/24/17

Best service, I wondered how to get some Christmas wine to my daughter in Whistler - no worries, PrimeWines came to my rescue. Use them, they are the best!

phila44
12/21/17

So quick and easy with a prompt delivery and arrived in safe condition.
The recipient was over the moon.

douglasl35
11/24/17

With an order hiccup, the after sales customer service was fantastic. I was totally appreciative and impressed. Would happily order wine through prime-wines again.

barryl40
12/22/16

Prompt charge of my AMEX but no shipment date has appeared as of yet. Company has failed to reply to my inquiry. (Dec 2016)

margies15
11/4/16

I was promptly contacted by the owner upon receipt of my earlier review. He is reviewing their pricing and shipping rates to ensure customers receive value for their dollar. I was impressed with his sincerity and appreciated the adjustment to my account. The wine was well packaged, promptly delivered and I enjoyed my wine selection and look forward to giving them another opportunity,

ellenw30
10/30/16

Easy site to use...and delivery was superb!

nancyl112
10/27/16

Awesome customer service aby Jeff and love the hand written message I dictated. Thankyou so much . When I use Prime Wines again I would like to have the option to pay extra for a courier service rather than Canada Post.
An amazing company who I will promote both on my website and social media.

frankb119
6/21/16

I placed an order and within 3 days, they received their gift wrapped bottle of champagne.
The site was very easy to use, and payment through Paypal was quick.

Thanks for the great service.

Paul

jeffreyi1
8/9/13

2013 update- The original owners recently bought it back recently, an it's now running like like a well tuned machine. I've sent three wine gifts in the last 6 months and got a glowing sincere thanks, from all of them. They gushed about how nice it was. Wrapped in gold tissue with a bow and my personal mess on a card.
It was perfect! And Super-fast.

jayc13
7/11/13

Thank goodness I am not the only fool.
At least I received one month's delivery for wine that was supposed to be delivered monthly for one year.

Has anyone contacted a lawyer to determine if something can be done?

kv4
8/9/11

I too was scammed by this company. They took my order online in early December 2010. What an embarassment to learn that the person I sent the CHRISTMAS GIFT to never received it. I thought it quite odd that by end of January, she did not thank me. I asked, and lo and behold, she never received a thing. Sent multiple emails. No response. Left Messages. No call backs. Now I call and the phone has been disconnected. I finally googled "Complaints against primewines.com and see this is one big scammer. I plan on notifying the Illinois Attorney General, Better Business Bureau, and also see about small claims court filing.

donb4
1/12/11

Same experience as everyone else. A scam. Takes your money and does not deliver your product. Does not answer the phone, phone messages, or emails. Wish I had looked at the BBB's site before I ordered. They have had several complaints and have an F rating. Doesn't stop them from taking peoples money though.

rachelv
1/6/11

Absolutely zero customer service. I've left at least 5 messages and 3 emails regarding my order I placed on 12/8/2010. My "order status" reads "Shipped," but we have not received the order. They will not reply to emails or messages, nor do they ever answer their phone. I'm with everyone -- this place is a criminal scam. I am stopping payment on my Amex now. Ridiculous.

markg8
12/14/10

Same experience as everyone else. Does anyone have an idea on how to stop this? This is a crime - literally. Has the FTC done nothing with all the complaints filed.

hughm1
10/19/10

Take payment promptly and do NOT deliver the goods. Do not communicate by phone or e-mail. A scam-site if ever there was one. Have lodged a complaint with FTC and my credit card company.

sv4
9/17/10

I placed a large order ~200$. It stayed on status "processing" for two days and my credit card was charged promptly. I called them and spoke to Jeff Ibson and he said that those particular wines were not available but he would suggest "upgrades". I had to place two more calls before the upgrade list landed in my email inbox. Only, it turned out that they were a set of cheap wines whose prices were blown up to look like they were compensating for their mistake. I have called them several times and left them messages to cancel my order but I am yet to hear back from them. These guys are obviously lazy, unsystematic slackers and the website is absolutely a fraud case.

andrewp4
9/13/10

I spoke to Jeffery 4 times. He was very pleasant each time he returned my voice mail messages. He told me that it was their fault and made 4 promises to make it right and still, after many months of trying, I still have no wine. How do I report this to the FTC and the FCC? I believe this is fraud? Semper Fi.

lewiss
5/31/10

We have used them 4-5 times. Once the order took a few days longer than it should have but they called, apologized, and threw in a free extra bottle. We will use them in the future

olgak
3/31/10

Wish I had found out about this website before I had my same bad experience. But maybe I can help save other people the worry:
My recent experience with Prime Wine Inc.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010: placed order online for 6 bottles of Fragolino Mixed 6 case. The total amount was $99.00. Received email confirmation but no date of delivery. Thought an email would come once the order was shipped.

Friday, February 19, 2010: Charged appeared on my Discover credit card.

Friday March 12, 2010 Still hadn't received my order, so I called and left a message. Received call from Jeff Gibson who apologized because there was a mix up at the warehouse. He promised that my order would be the week of March 15, 2010. To compensate me for the long wait, he offered to send me 3 additional bottles at no charge. I accepted and waited for my order. He also promised to email the UPS Tracking number, which he never did.

Friday, March 19, 2010 The week comes and goes with no order or email with the tracking number. I call and speak with Jeff again. He says he would call me back with an update the same day. He never does.

Monday, March 22, 2010 Called and spoke with Jeff who promised that a tracking number would be in my inbox come Tuesday morning.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:00am no email from Jeff. I call at 1:00pm and only get his voice message now. Left message that I need a call back today, no later than 5pm PST otherwise, I will dispute the charge with Discover on March 24, 2010. I never get a call back.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:00pm I call and no answer again at both direct number and 888 number. Therefore at 2:40pm, I called Discover and disputed the charge. Discover will contact the merchant via mail. IN the meantime, the charge is on hold with a case number assigned.

As of March 31, 2010 I have yet to receive any call back nor a credit back from Prime Wine directly. This is no way to treat your possible customers.

amym3
11/16/09

Had a horrible experience. My brother in law ordered a hundred dollar wine for my anniversary but I never recieved it. I even called and emailed but got no reply back. Rip off! I am looking into filing an official complaint now.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimeWines staff and other customers.

PrimeWines?