Review of PrimeScuba

PrimeScuba reviews

jessem101
Jesse M.
8/7/17

Ordering as a guest was fairly easy. Set up an account earlier but can't login to it. No option to pay with Amazon payments, even though it's listed on your site.

toddn25
Todd N.
6/29/17

Their products are quality and their prices are low. I ordered the Supernova Dry Snorkel by Cressi. It is well built and keeps 100% of the water out during dives (so far). More testing is necessary! I really like the quick release attachment that remains on the dive mask. It allows me to store the mask in a protective case, yet, I can reattach the snorkel (in the perfect spot) when I want to use it.

chetc12
chet c.
6/29/17

What can I say. Recv'd A+ service All the way around: from Item in stock confirmation to a Great Price (discount helped), Quick shipping (just in time for my Saturday dive) and great communication. Will definitely purchase from again.

codym50
Cody M.
6/29/17

Items were shipped separate. I emailed when I only received a few of the items in the first box and they responded quickly with eta for remaining items.

jasonw208
Jason W.
6/29/17

so many options at great prices. I am a competitive shopper and whether buying the sets or individual items the pricing is great. Just hope they get here fast!.

markb584
mark b.
6/29/17

i called for a fin size very friendly thank you, i just started this sport. i lost my left arm in an accident so the sport is a little intimidating even though the fin size you told me was wrong, i sent them back and was able to get a smaller pair before my trip thank you.on a not so good note, your call center is so bad, i could never run my business this way. i called over a three day period not less than 20 times before i could talk to someone. then she wanted to just dump my order, until i said aren't you going to at least try to help me since this happened because of your miss information. at that point she helped me. learn to bend over backwards it goes a long way with word of mouth.

samb238
sam b.
6/29/17

great company. Had an issue and they where on top of it. fixed the issue quickly and arrived on time as promised. I will be back Thanks!!!!!

kathyz15
Kathy Z.
6/29/17

I loved the suit I bought and the shipping was free. Very happy. Came back and bought 4 more suits.

rylanm
rylan m.
6/29/17

Very organized website. I appreciated that after viewing my cart and checking out my order was maintained even after registering for the website.

aaronw86
Aaron W.
6/29/17

Excellent price, prompt service, and great shipping. I would recommend Primescuba to my friends. Thank you all and keep up the good work.

elizabethl79
Elizabeth L.
6/29/17

not happy about being forced to take a survey before it will let me print my receipt. Come on-it should be MY choice, not a have to

edw92
Ed W.
6/29/17

Great communication, prompt and informative. Thank you , that's why I keep coming back and doing business with you.

julianob1
Juliano B.
6/29/17

User friendly interface, and good price.
So far it is being a awesome experience, now let`s evaluate the shipping.

pedroj15
Pedro J.
6/29/17

First time ordering from this site and it was fantastic, thank you much for such a great and easy place to shop.

danw180
dan w.
6/29/17

the website would not update with the city and state so i could not place the original order, worked on the second attempt. could you please make sure i only get one set of the fins if both orders came through?

adrianm67
Adrian M.
6/29/17

Great website with awesome prices. Will definitely be purchasing again from them in the future.
Thanks

gabrielb59
Gabriel B.
6/29/17

Your Paypal credit checkout option exists yet it doesn't work. This is an issue with the way you've setup your redirects with your online store. Here is the error I received, which you can hopefully find in your servers logs.

"PayPal gateway has rejected request. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal (#10486: This transaction couldn't be completed)."

I would appreciate some follow up to let me know this issue has been resolved because I do plan to order Scuba gear for the summer and that is my preferred checkout method for online stores these days.

Kind Regards,

Gabriel Blankenship

murielj1
Muriel J.
6/29/17

Ordering was easy, delivery time was reasonable. However, the only issue I am having is with the product sizing and Customer Service response. The sizing was way off. I am trying to get an exchange but the process with customer service is lengthy and frustrating.

jamesc647
James C.
6/29/17

This is my second purchase from Prime Scuba. The servide and prices are great. The website is very easy to navigate and checkout takes only a few seconds.

johnr680
john R.

very nice, ty
been snorkeling for several days now, great products and working well. Very satisfied.

johnf489
John F.
6/29/17

Be nice if what I bought was available in the clear silicon skirt. Also nice if the site didn't repeat requests for information already entered (email for example).

jimk148
Jim K.
6/29/17

great selection to choose from, found everything i needed. one item was out of stock but was substituted with a equal or higher product at same price.

williamz26
William Z.
6/29/17

Overall so far a good experience. Two notes - 95% of my order was free shipping and I had to remove a5 item to avoid a14 shipping charge. Second - when paying the site did not always display things correctly and it was as if the checkout process was displayed on top of the cart. Not sure if this depends on what browser is used. Thanks. I also needed to add that some things I ordered said instock but then were unavailable. I had to cancel those items with customer service in order to not delay shipping as I needed the equipment sooner than later.

ml140
M L.
6/29/17

Got my order yesterday. thanks for the free shipping offer after our problems with website and tracking info. You did the rite thing and I thank you for that.
M

sunhay
Sunha Y.
6/29/17

I want to check the status of my order in your site even though I use the amazone or paypal payment.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimeScuba staff and other customers.

PrimeScuba?