Review of PrimeDating

Tel: +1.4806242599
primedating.com@domainsbyproxy.com

kerryh52
1/26/18

Im happy that online dating exists in our era. Finally its not considered shameful to use dating sites. I found my first wife via a dating site back in 2003. After divorce I got back to this scene. Many things have chanhed. I mean the demand is high and there are plenty of sites to choose from. Im currently using this one because I want my future spouse to be Russian.

jefft78
9/1/17

We broke up with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. I am finally feeling cured and relieved from those kind of relationships.
Now onto new paths with this site - a well-advertised site..

adrians61
4/28/17

If five months ago someone told me that Ill be planning a trip to Ukraine to meet a girl that I found on this website, I would probably just laugh. But here I am, doing this right now. I met Olya back in February, and she really got me. I would never think that to people from completely different cultures can share so much in common. Anyway, what Im sayin is all this online dating thing is for real! Feel free to try it, I bet there are still a lot of girls, like Olya, on this site.

Questions? Get answers from the PrimeDating staff and other customers.

PrimeDating?