This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Prettyboot.org

Prettyboot.org

Prettyboot.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Prettyboot.org also ranks 85th among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Prettyboot.org?

“Website is a FRAUD”

Mike C.
1/16/17

My order never showed up. The tracking number was wrong. They never credited my card and now won't respond. DO NOT ODER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

mikec274
January 16th, 2017
barbaraa3
December 30th, 2010
Many people are describing this site as Prettyboots.com, or Prettyboots - The actual site is Prettyboot.org or Prettyboot, Inc. This company is in China and what they supply are FAKE UGG boots. They have no phone number listed within their website to contact them, you have to contact by email. Good Luck getting a reply! My husband ordered a pair of boots that I wanted last year, which have since been discontinued. He thought he found them within this site - Old stock sitting on the shelves perhaps. The boots arrived on Christmas Day only to open them and find out that they are FAKES. I love him for trying, but now we just want our money back... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Prettyboot.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prettyboot.org?

Have a question about Prettyboot.org?