Prestige Financial Markets

Prestige Financial Markets has a consumer rating of 1.38 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Prestige Financial Markets ranks 558th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Prestige Financial Markets?

“Full refund received”

Lawrence S.
1/9/20

After investing over $232,000. I was locked out from making withdrawals. I sent several message to their support emails but they left it unattended to. Then it dawned on me that I was scammed. Thanks to Lucas for helping me. He filed a chargeback case against them and luckily for us, we were able to have all our investment and profits back. Feel free to contact Lucas at *******@gmail (dot)com or whatsapp at *******597

lawrences352
January 9th, 2020

helenc485
November 21st, 2020

This is an update of KayaFx Philipp Schmidt Scam Broker!
In March, invested my savings 29.000eur, I had a profit of more than 89.000€. I sent 4 withdrawal requests to Kayafx: 5.000 Euros, 12.000 Euros, 15.000 Euros, 9.804Euros. But my Broker Philipp Schmidt blocked my account, I did not get a cent. Instead Philipp closed my account. He placed trades, although I had told him, not to place any trades. Last month I showed my trading history to a Broker in my neighbourhood. His investigation had a surprising result: All trades that had in my account did not exist. That meant, Philipp had invented the trades to make my money disappear. I think he put the 15.000 € in his own pocket. And my invested money? Luckily i was introduced to funds recovery agent Mr Reynolds Perry, and God so i kind he was able to work relentlessly with his to help me recover my investment back from the scam broker. I promised to recommend his funds recovery strategy to anyone having withdrawal problem with his/her binay, forex and bitcoin an trading brokerfeel free to reach out to him via his email address: REYNOLDSPERRY3@ GMAIL.COM and he will guide you on further information to claim your money back from this heartless scammers!

jaxonc6
February 20th, 2020

Prestige is supposed to send 123,000 euros to my account and it has been 3months, they said in order for them to send me money they have to show loss on my account and once done they will send the money and i waited and got nothing.
People i was dealing with are Ben Williams and Robert Green
Very unprofessional in trading world and are scam. They also stopped responding to my mails and calls. I had to reach out to Financial expert johnwhelan@ financier, com to help me recoup my money back from them and i am glad it was successful. I have all my money now

petert320
October 30th, 2019

Please avoid prestigefm. They are a scam company that refuses withdrawals. I had to contact a financial recovery company WEALTHWATCHS, COM to help me recoup my money from them. This com[any stopped res[bonding to calls and mails and I sent them, the customer service was terrible. I am just glad I have all my money back

Questions? Get answers from the Prestige Financial Markets staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Financial Markets?

Have a question about Prestige Financial Markets?