This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PreferredPC.info

PreferredPC.info

PreferredPC.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PreferredPC.info also ranks 93rd among Computer Repair sites. The most common issues with PreferredPC.info are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate PreferredPC.info?

“Scammer business”

Patricia T.
9/25/17

I signed up with this company Jan 1016 paid $250 for lifetime service. The cost was "so they said" was really $275. I received a Senior Citizen discount. What for? They never did anything for me and the phone numbers they gave on different info they sent were not ligget. I contacted the BBB in S. Salt Lake City and they told me they found no such business. I Contacted FTC and they said just about the same thing. No one has done anything on any complaints So I never had my money returned. All this time they can still SCAM us old people because their Company is STILL ON LINE. STILL WAITING PreferredPC Scammer

patriciat93
September 25th, 2017
scottb122
February 9th, 2016
This organization has several names: Preferred Computers//Preffered Computers//Preferred PC and located in Salt Lake City. A close friend, having a laptop w/o a firewall, picked up viruses intentionally sent to her laptop from this unscrupulous organization. My friend, having surgery in the past several days; was incohert when this PC Scammer, charged excessively an amount for removing their own viruses and still unable to fix the PC! I just left a demanding voicemail and email to return the monies which were obtained unethically!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this Unscrupulous Org. whom overcharges and takes advantage of the computer illerates. Unethical business practices stem from unethical individuals!!

Questions? Get answers from the PreferredPC.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PreferredPC.info?

Have a question about PreferredPC.info?