PrecisionDoor

PrecisionDoor has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PrecisionDoor also ranks 29th among Doors & Windows sites.

How would you rate PrecisionDoor?

“Great Job Andy!”

jim R.
12/27/16

Andy from Precision Door replace both my torsion springs and checked out my overhead door for proper operation. Fixed the same day I called, fast service! Thank you Andy. Jim Retseck

“Don't trust the San Luis Obispo franchise”

William k.
2/12/17

The technician from San Luis Obispo messed with our door to cause it to no longer operate properly and then tried to sell us a complete overhaul of our door mechanism. All it needed was a new seal and an adjustment for which he charged us over $180. There'll be no good words about that crook!

jimr119
December 27th, 2016

Jim Retseck
williamk111
February 12th, 2017
williamd59
August 5th, 2015
Precision Door willl try to scam you. Watch them closely. I needed a new spring. They replaced my spring. They also loosened my chain and over tensioned the spring. The door would not shut. I told the repair person to tighten the the chain back up and take some tension off the spring. He told me the chain could not be tightened because the gears in my opener were broke. I asked him to show me and he got deffensive. He left me a billl for $420 and a door that would not close. I tightens the chain and took the tension off the spring and the door works fine. This company should not be allowed to do business.

Questions? Get answers from the PrecisionDoor staff and other customers.

Precision Garage Doors. Providers of garage doors, garage door openers, installation, parts and service to customers nation wide. Click here to shop for garage doors and openers for your home.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrecisionDoor?

Have a question about PrecisionDoor?